Sideshow 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is definitely a piece for the more dedicated collector... It's one I know I'll buy, but I'm going to wait for a good deal either on a opened one or a sale from a retailer.

I just can't see this selling out and can foresee a lot of people rethinking their purchase.
correct! I already did, going to wait and pick this up down the road.

How long is the wait, generally, between when the product goes up on Sideshow's site and when it's available from one of SSC's affiliates? Want to pre-order this from a Canadian distributor to save on shipping and duties.

How long is the wait, generally, between when the product goes up on Sideshow's site and when it's available from one of SSC's affiliates? Want to pre-order this from a Canadian distributor to save on shipping and duties.

In the past, it's been within a couple days.

PO'ed him. No NRD is nice. Its won't happen, but i wish Sideshow would sell the SDCC2013 diorama/display for Hoth they showed. It would make it alot less of a sting for display.

Oh man 250 for this. What will be Tauntaun then 350 at least.
Luke 200$ Han 210$. Then we have Darth and Grievous.

I am afraid to sum $$$ for that all.

yeah its 250 and hell thats a lot. but 159 was a lot for kenobi etc...
this hobby is dear and getting dearer. that why i had to make the decision to not to start down the iron man/avengers/batman route.
and god to i want a 89 batmobile etc but the funds aint there .
jeez i miss 30£ luke

yeah its 250 and hell thats a lot. but 159 was a lot for kenobi etc...
this hobby is dear and getting dearer. that why i had to make the decision to not to start down the iron man/avengers/batman route.
and god to i want a 89 batmobile etc but the funds aint there .
jeez i miss 30£ luke
I feel sorry for the Iron man fanboys. living off Ramen noodles just so they can collect!

Looks fantastic, but not compelled to PO at the moment. At some point down the road I'll likely pick it up but too many other pieces I'm interested in seeing before committing to this.

This looks awesome! REALLY really nice work SS. :clap
BUT, very very expensive. Will be giving it a miss, if it was $150, definately a solid purchase. As it stands, would cost approx $315 total with shipping for us down here. :(
Probably give the tauntauns a miss too, will just stick to Luke and Han Hoth.
Love the Han teaser in the last shot :panic:

This looks awesome! REALLY really nice work SS. :clap
BUT, very very expensive. Will be giving it a miss, if it was $150, definately a solid purchase. As it stands, would cost approx $315 total with shipping for us down here. :(
Probably give the tauntauns a miss too, will just stick to Luke and Han Hoth.
Love the Han teaser in the last shot :panic:

Nope $30 fixed shipping, get it while the dollar is still good

I feel sorry for the Iron man fanboys. living off Ramen noodles just so they can collect!

Lol

I was idkey looking at them in eBay jeez it would tak a ridiclously large amount of money to try and catch up now.

I stick to the wars and mainly ot now. This is a must. I have most of a year to Save for it

Someone in Sideshow's creative department (or marketing communications) needs to pick up a dictionary. Something that can be pre-ordered, can never, by any stretch of the imagination, be considered as "Available Now" - precisely what they call out in their email blasts. Doh!

Someone in Sideshow's creative department (or marketing communications) needs to pick up a dictionary. Something that can be pre-ordered, can never, by any stretch of the imagination, be considered as "Available Now" - precisely what they call out in their email blasts. Doh!

What do you mean? I got a shipping notice. :rock

I pre-ordered. It does cost more than I expected. But it is really big, and it does have lights and sounds. Also, I really want to make that Hoth scene. I'm expecting this to be a really impressive piece. I also love that there's no deposit.

Back