Sideshow 1/6 comic wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG if this legit and SS are doing 1/6 scale marvel then I am in 100%
the possibilities are mind boggling . Gambit , Colossus ,Thing , Captain America the list is endless.

I too hope the articulation is improved
nerdgasam !!!

I'm fine with Sideshow's sculpt interpretations in this case.

My wants are:

Magneto
Punisher
Spidey
Iron Man - very curious to see SS's take
Daredevil

Hafta say, there DC lineup, with the exception of Harley Quinn, hasn't exactly wowed me over any. I want to be thrilled and excited for this, but besides maybe the characters you'll never see in movies, I just don't think this line is going to be worth what they'll charge. Hopefully I'm wrong. Love to see great figures of Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Daredevil, Moon Knight, Punisher, etc(and a Dr. Doom that's worthy of his epicness!).

Ok I don't think that this has been brought up before but looks like sideshow are going to be producing marvel 1/6 figures starting with wolverine and I couldn't be more excited.

Martin canale is sculpting him here's from the Facebook :)
test-articulation.jpg

Hey Hello to everyone here, I just note this thread and Looks I was not enough clear about This particular Model, The Wolverine was not Made to Sideshow, this was a Just for Fun Model I did for myself Trying to get some practice on Articulated pieces . like I posted Here :some Wolverine JustForFun version , but I guess I made a Mistake adding this model to the 12 INCHES BODY BASE SHAPE FORMS Folder. So sorry but I guess this will never be part as any Sideshow Line since Sideshow never request me to work in any Marvel Character related with 12 inches line :(
Anyway Thanks so much for all the kind Comments about this model -
Thanks
Martin

Funny. 5 pages of comments for something that is erroneous

Yes, Apologies about that, wasn't my intention generate any fake expectation, I just was not Clear enough :( .
But would be good that before any post become public, the source double check first with the images owner....Right?
Thanks again
Martin

damn it ! and I just went and sold all my Hot toys to pay for the wave of SS Marvel 1/6 :(
I am really bummed this is not happening . High end 1/6 marvel ( comic ) was my grail

Thanks to Martin for clearing that up. We don't want the wrong info to come out of this forum. I'll just lock this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back