Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Caine sculpt is definitely the way to go... just looks so much better than anything else out there.

Does one just go to ebay looking for the Caine sculpt? (Sorry, noob question but eager to learn!) Edit: I googled and found his website. I will go from there. :) Thanks to everyone who posted about it so I could know that it exists!

Wow Godfather he looks fantastic!

Thanks guys the head and adding some padding defiantly make's this a killer piece! :duff
I'm debating on selling this sculpt as I have another custom 1 on the way. Problem is I'm wondering if we'll see a custom Tux or plaid shirt run that it could be used with.

Should also mention all the hands were repainted too. :lecture

I thought someone had offered a plaid shirt and chino set... or maybe that was just a one-off. I actually think the stock head would have been a good look for the plaid shirt.

just looking at those pics and really what were sideshow thinking releasing a headsculpt like that.

Thanks guys the head and adding some padding defiantly make's this a killer piece! :duff
I'm debating on selling this sculpt as I have another custom 1 on the way. Problem is I'm wondering if we'll see a custom Tux or plaid shirt run that it could be used with.

Should also mention all the hands were repainted too. :lecture

I would keep it if I were you until we see what happens with this second movie business.

Got the tombstone in it's really nice and heavy light up feature is a lot of fun too, I'm digging it! IMG_5476.jpg

Anyone looking to sell a fig as nice as Godfather's, PM me with pics.

Happy to pay for quality, but don't be over ambitious.

Anyone been holding off on ordering this guy from Sideshow? I got sent a $25 coupon and he's one of the few that it applies to.

Did anybody try to repaint the Sideshow headsculpt completely to see if it can improve the looks of it? I've seen some mediocre heads before improved by a repaint before, is that the case here as well?

Back