Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember seeing someone a few pages back that repainted the eyes in a different position and it made it look waaaay better

Mine is in post 1355 and 1357 of this thread. I repainted the eyes, added some more white and green to the face. Modified the inner plug to make the head more narrow. And finally padded the body out more. I can't capture the subtleties in my pics but like always, it looks better in hand.
YvpjSWW.jpg

Hi got a question just got the tombstone environment are the lights in the sign suppose to go on and off or do I have a defective one any help is appreciated

Hi got a question just got the tombstone environment are the lights in the sign suppose to go on and off or do I have a defective one any help is appreciated

Once I flip the switch my lights will stay on till the batteries die

Finally got Caine's headsculpt in today I'm impressed it makes this a beetlejuice figure not a knock off! But for those that do have this how did you attach the head? Mine is just setting in there wedged between the "shoulders" where the leg is it can fall off easily, any tips??? Thanks!IMG_5862.jpg

I wouldn't agree with Nailz that it's horrible, but I also wouldn't say I like it. As much as it looks more like Keaton than the SS version there is something not pleasing about it. Perhaps it's too clean and the face too smooth. There is too much hair that makes him way too blonde. He should be catching a wave with that hair.

IMG_5878.jpg

Neck adapter made a big difference, some will disagree but damnit I'm very happy to have this on my shelf it looks really really good

Which kind of adapter did you use I just received my head but haven't put it on yet. Thanks for the help

I had one of these laying around so that's what I used along with some tack to make it stick I also cut the thread that held the top button shut and it made this look a lot better and more of an unkept look hope that helpsIMG_5971.JPG

Back