Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

Finally fixed the headsculpt! In your face robbiethepainter bet you're jealous!
d08a33bea4603801dc3a599bf89565d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok guys so I got this sucker! The guy selling him wanted something of mine so I done a trade...I got the exclusive with custom sculpt however he's gonna need a rehair and some moss added to him.The bonus is the hands have been repainted to! :yess:

I've just bought the tombstone which was £127 delivered I might as well go all the way with this.

I'm gonna pad him out a bit more and have the hair and sculpt reworked so theirs more moss and hair is different.

e.jpg
o.jpg
owo.jpg
b.jpg

Last edited:
Ok guys so I got this sucker! The guy selling him wanted something of mine so I done a trade...I got the exclusive with custom sculpt however he's gonna need a rehair and some moss added to him.The bonus is the hands have been repainted to! :yess:

I've just bought the tombstone which was £127 delivered I might as well go all the way with this.

I'm gonna pad him out a bit more and have the hair and sculpt reworked so theirs more moss and hair is different.

View attachment 323357
View attachment 323358
View attachment 323359
View attachment 323365

Thats a lovely paint app

Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

Yeah that hs is really good. Excellent Keaton likeness.

Just got this in hand today pictures don't do the sculpt justice! The sculpt is a little to long but all the hands have been repainted.Although the neck is a tad to long.

As for the sideshow sculpt wow what a steaming turd of a sculpt! :rotfl
The back of the sculpted hair feels like a foot scrubber :rotfl

IMG_2430.jpg

Last edited:
For those who have this figure, any missing buttons on the shirt under the tie? Mine is missing three. Totally unacceptable for a figure so overpriced!

I got mine the other day off ebay for a little less then what sideshow is selling it for....I actually like it a lot, not perfect of course but still a cool figure in my opinion

I'm decided to use reward points for him and get my Cain sculpt haired and painted. Can anyone give me recommendations of a good painter? Thanks!

Back