Showtime- Twin Peaks (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another cast member gone. I hope he got to see the final product. His scenes were really something weren't they? Especially his guitar and singing. He played such a sweet guy in this. It's almost as if they forgot that he was pretty much a jerk in FWWM, but I didn't mind. He just had this sadness in his ancient face but a kindness too. At least he made it to his 90s and had a hell of a run.

Yeah! His sweet singing of Red River Valley on TP:R was a glaring omission on the new soundtrack.

December 5th

TPTRBR.jpg

Has it really been a year? Damn. Time flies.

It was an uneven run, but I do miss having a new Twin Peaks to look forward to every week like last summer.

I bought the Blu Ray back in December, but I'm not ready for a re-watch yet. Still feels too soon. I am watching all the extras though, and it's really cool watching them filming everything. It's crazy how they shot everything out of sequence, and other than maybe Lynch, Frost, possibly Kyle, and probably a story editor/continuity person, NOBODY knew the story as they were going. The blank looks on the crew's faces are priceless. They get in there, light the scenes, do their job, but they have NO clue what they're making.

I showed some scenes of the original show to my buddy who's never seen it. He's gonna binge it in the next few days. I'm so jealous. Wish I could get that experience back.

Has it really been a year? Damn. Time flies.

It was an uneven run, but I do miss having a new Twin Peaks to look forward to every week like last summer.

I bought the Blu Ray back in December, but I'm not ready for a re-watch yet. Still feels too soon. I am watching all the extras though, and it's really cool watching them filming everything. It's crazy how they shot everything out of sequence, and other than maybe Lynch, Frost, possibly Kyle, and probably a story editor/continuity person, NOBODY knew the story as they were going. The blank looks on the crew's faces are priceless. They get in there, light the scenes, do their job, but they have NO clue what they're making.

I showed some scenes of the original show to my buddy who's never seen it. He's gonna binge it in the next few days. I'm so jealous. Wish I could get that experience back.

Agree with everything you said. I miss that weekly ritual, watching each episode two, three times and discussing it with mates. Good times.

I’m split down the middle as to whether they should do another series.

I'd never say no to more Twin Peaks, even though I really disliked episode 18.

RIP to the beautiful Peggy Lipton.

Damn. Another cast member gone.

I wish they hadn't waited so long to revive this thing. If they ever did want to make more, there's gonna be nobody left.

Rumors and innuendos are slowly making the rounds about a fourth season.

I sure as hell hope so....and I sure hope they hurry up! We've already lost the actors that played BOB, Pete Martel, The Log Lady, Special Agent Albert, Phillip Jeffries, Briggs, Dr. Haward, Norma Jennings, Jean Renault (although his character was already dead) Andrew Packard, Teresa Banks, Carl Rodd, Mrs. Tremond......that's LOT of deceased actors.

And then there's the characters that were killed off screen like Hank Jennings, Leo Johnson, Harry Truman (presumably), and The Man From Another Place who became a weird tree thing. Not to mention the characters that were introduced in The Return and then killed, like Evil Cooper's son and presumably that meth head guy.

In the original and the revival, there were SO many characters so I guess it could work just by introducing more, but if it happens I hope they have more to do than a lot of the actors got to do in the Return. Some of them had ONE scene.

I'd love to see more of the two agents from the movie, Chris Isaak and Kiefer Sutherland, although the books told some of their story. Same with some missing main characters like Donna. I suppose a fourth season could expand on Audrey's situation but honestly, her scenes were among the worst in season 3 so I'd be happy to leave it at that.

I wouldn't mind knowing more about Balthazar Getty's character...he was a big question mark. Don't really care to find out much about Amanda Seyfried though.

Bobby Briggs and Hawk I want more of for sure.

Hell....I'd even be OK with seeing more of the Vegas brothers that initially annoyed me, but then grew on me. I do NOT wanna see the three detectives though...those guys were boring as hell. And no more Dougie, PLEASE. And no more Dougie's shrill horrible wife.

But MORE Twin Peaks.....come on David Lynch....do it before we have to add you to the list of the dearly departed. He's no spring chicken after all. He seems to have weathered the worst of the "Me Too" stuff so he better get off his ass and give us another season. Four to six hours is fine. No need to overindulge on 18 like last time.

Last but most important....AGENT DALE COOPER. Not Dougie. Not Bad Cooper. REAL Cooper. Thank you.

Harry was in the hospital with Cancer, but I don?t recall him dying. Hopefully Michael Onkeen decides to be involved in whatever is brewing.

Dougie?s story is over and Mr C is dead. So I don?t think you need worry about seeing them.... Richard however....

When they talked on the phone with Harry it was pretty grim stuff. To me it seemed like implied cancer he wasn't gonna recover from. Damn shame too, cause he and Cooper had awesome chemistry in the original series.

Plus I always related to Truman cause he was with Josie, and I've dated Asian chicks exclusively for over a decade now. (Come on, I live in Japan, gimme a break.)

As far as I know though, none of my exes had their souls trapped in a wooden drawer knob. Josie was hot for sure, but she was baaad news. Still would have liked to see her in some capacity in The Return. Her very very brief scene in the "Missing Pieces" bonus features for FWWM was not enough.

Damn it. ANOTHER one. Robert Forster was brought in to replace Harry Truman and now he's gone too.

Maybe it's best to just forget bringing it back at this point. Too many dead cast members.

It's a shame that it had such a lousy ending though, cause it certainly seems like that's the ending that's gonna stick.

RIP guy that played Squiggy on "Laverne and Shirley" but was also in a few of the lousy episodes of Twin Peaks.

Picture%2B5.png

Now I bump the thread to mark the passing of Walter Olkewicz, perhaps known for his line "I'm in a jailbait sandwich" or perhaps for just standing there while a guy swept the Roadhouse floor for three minutes.

I have very little hope of a season4 at this point.

Now I bump the thread to mark the passing of Walter Olkewicz, perhaps known for his line "I'm in a jailbait sandwich" or perhaps for just standing there while a guy swept the Roadhouse floor for three minutes.

I have very little hope of a season4 at this point.

Oh no really, I didnt see that. He was awesome as Jacques - I am as blank as a fart .. :)

He mostly did tv but I remember he had a small role as one of Dan Aykroyds buddies in 1941.

Back