Show Your Entire Terminator Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys Figures

IMG_7036.jpg

So awesome. :thud:

"
Hot Toys T-800

Photo0584_EDIT.jpg

How did you get that so quick, is it out?"

I did not know the newest HT Arnold was out already. I wasn't talking about the weapon, or grenade belt.

No, I made this myself. Actually it's my first custom.:yess:

As far as a custom goes, so you added gear, you didn't make anything. Making a custom is more than just adding accessories.

I am a huge Terminator/ Schwarzenegger fan.

This is one of the first lifesize busts that I ever painted a couple years back.

I plan on painting another 1/1 Arnold bust in the near future to look like T-1 with the Gargoyles.

Last edited:
"

How did you get that so quick, is it out?"

I did not know the newest HT Arnold was out already. I wasn't talking about the weapon, or grenade belt.

As far as a custom goes, so you added gear, you didn't make anything. Making a custom is more than just adding accessories.

A Spewer you know what I meant. Maybe you should pay more attention on whats out. Thanks for bursting my bubble....LOL:nana:

Last edited:
A Spewer you know what I meant. Maybe you should pay more attention on whats out. Thanks for bursting my bubble....LOL:nana:

No bubble to burst. If I had known, ah, think what you want.:rolleyes2

Never state that I know what you mean, unless I tell you I know what you mean.

Last edited:
Hey guys--my photography skills aren't great but here are my Hot Toys T2 figures!

Back