Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kid you not this is how the prices broke down. Civil War Cap ($100), Stealth Cap ($15), Daredevil ($100), Punisher ($110), Deadpool ($15), and the rest were $75 each. Figuarts Joker was a mere $7 and the other figuarts was thrown in for free. Everything is definitely 100% authentic. No knock offs here.

Look for a Mark 47 diecast. Maybe you can find one for $80 :lol

Quick snaps of my humble Iron Man setup, completed last week. Can't wait for the Mark 7 diecast, 85, WM Mark 4 & 6, and maybe the Endgame Patriot. Hence the empty spaces.

wFKl13Ih.jpg

nVdPCaTh.jpg

I9v6IA8h.jpg

pGeDesOh.jpg

3aBpzDnh.jpg

L7TyUguh.jpg

3AlfVTgh.jpg

bk20Mf9h.jpg

U5J9tIAh.jpg

b6YveUTh.jpg

rTZxTmxh.jpg

RZ1fbpkh.jpg

wm88Glkh.jpg

EEMQnZhh.jpg

OIfa5gyh.jpg

5ZuvRbHh.jpg

xF59Nj0h.jpg

On some other shelf...

CQEMDBjh.jpg

I don't think you have enough Iron Man :lol

Quick snaps of my humble Iron Man setup, completed last week. Can't wait for the Mark 7 diecast, 85, WM Mark 4 & 6, and maybe the Endgame Patriot. Hence the empty spaces.

wFKl13Ih.jpg

nVdPCaTh.jpg

I9v6IA8h.jpg

pGeDesOh.jpg

3aBpzDnh.jpg

L7TyUguh.jpg

3AlfVTgh.jpg

bk20Mf9h.jpg

U5J9tIAh.jpg

b6YveUTh.jpg

rTZxTmxh.jpg

RZ1fbpkh.jpg

wm88Glkh.jpg

EEMQnZhh.jpg

OIfa5gyh.jpg

5ZuvRbHh.jpg

xF59Nj0h.jpg

On some other shelf...

CQEMDBjh.jpg

Jesus H Christ :thud:

The big ones on top are giving me anxiety... Please tell me they're somehow secured.

At a quick glance I don’t see WM Mk. I SE/Milk, Midas Gold Chrome, Mk. VI MP, Sneaky Retro, Bones Retro and of course the ever elusive Mk. III GMG.

Yeah what a total lame showing :wink1:

Totally joking of course, it looks ****ING FANTASTIC!

Having the Mk50 in hand, I would have to agree. It looks great (skinny legs aside), but 46 still rules IMO.

Maybe it’s the angle, but looks like 50 missed leg day at the gym.

Even though the Mk. L does have slimmer legs than the others, the Mk. IV and Mk. XLVI are at an angle that makes their legs look even thicker. Like you said, the angle!

Speaking of skinny legs, at quick glance, there are other armors that have skinnier legs than the Mk. L.
Mk. II
Mk. III
Mk. V
Mk. XXII/IP/WM Mk. II
Mk. XLV (almost as thin)
And that’s just diecast compared, there’s plenty of the plastic armors that have sleeker legs.

Back