Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Man..

sZxXvq8.jpg

Waiting for Mark L, Dr. Strange, WM mark 4 and BW to join the party. And of course Thanos Armored ver himself.
76ca5a552d6c7d8767c2a03e5d8a5c8a.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Waiting for Mark L, Dr. Strange, WM mark 4 and BW to join the party. And of course Thanos Armored ver himself.

Very well done !!! Would defintely like to see more pics of this ! With or without the figures still to come.

Is it in a fish tank ?

Re: Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Thanos vanished half of my collection. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
55fe9eb904be3497594c9da55c29bc9b.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Don't mind the dirty glass, but here is my Battle on Titan displayView attachment 455241

Looks great! This was my thinking for a display as well, to use these 4 heroes fighting Thanos, but I was thinking I might set it up in more of a circle with Iron Spider trying to take off the gauntlet while Strange has that light rope lasso wrapped around Thanos' right hand (maybe Strange will have the light sword in the other hand?) Quill and Stark perhaps in flight mode behind Thanos on either side, Quill in classic western pose with both guns pointed, Stark in some sort of repulser pose. That's what I'm imaging anyways. Great to see a shot of all of these figs together! :clap

Quick snaps of my humble Iron Man setup, completed last week. Can't wait for the Mark 7 diecast, 85, WM Mark 4 & 6, and maybe the Endgame Patriot. Hence the empty spaces.

wFKl13Ih.jpg

nVdPCaTh.jpg

I9v6IA8h.jpg

pGeDesOh.jpg

3aBpzDnh.jpg

L7TyUguh.jpg

3AlfVTgh.jpg

bk20Mf9h.jpg

U5J9tIAh.jpg

b6YveUTh.jpg

rTZxTmxh.jpg

RZ1fbpkh.jpg

wm88Glkh.jpg

EEMQnZhh.jpg

OIfa5gyh.jpg

5ZuvRbHh.jpg

xF59Nj0h.jpg

On some other shelf...

CQEMDBjh.jpg

Nice Collection Lone Wolf.

Thinking of picking up HulkBuster 2. I don't have HulkBuster 1 either... but would like at least one of these.

Your pictures are pushing me one step closer to making the call!

I stumbled upon the mother load of all deals yesterday. Needless to say, for about $640 USD I scored all of this and have broken into the 1/6 scene as I was only doing 1/4 before. :) IMG_20190531_185314.jpg

I kid you not this is how the prices broke down. Civil War Cap ($100), Stealth Cap ($15), Daredevil ($100), Punisher ($110), Deadpool ($15), and the rest were $75 each. Figuarts Joker was a mere $7 and the other figuarts was thrown in for free. Everything is definitely 100% authentic. No knock offs here.

Thanks guys!

Nice Collection Lone Wolf.

Thinking of picking up HulkBuster 2. I don't have HulkBuster 1 either... but would like at least one of these.

Your pictures are pushing me one step closer to making the call!

On its own, HB 2 is by far the single weakest figure of the lot. In fact it's kinda ****. It only looks good accompanied by others.

I stumbled upon the mother load of all deals yesterday. Needless to say, for about $640 USD I scored all of this and have broken into the 1/6 scene as I was only doing 1/4 before. :) View attachment 455816

I kid you not this is how the prices broke down. Civil War Cap ($100), Stealth Cap ($15), Daredevil ($100), Punisher ($110), Deadpool ($15), and the rest were $75 each. Figuarts Joker was a mere $7 and the other figuarts was thrown in for free. Everything is definitely 100% authentic. No knock offs here.

All mint? Madre de dios...

Back