Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made my custom Wayne a long time ago. It has me in the fence about getting him. But then I look at it and it only like $150 more to get him too.

Conflicted.

I made my custom Wayne a long time ago. It has me in the fence about getting him. But then I look at it and it only like $150 more to get him too.

Conflicted.

Know what you mean, think the suit looks pretty good, though it could have been a bit more bluish like Kato's for my taste.
I would suggest to get it, see how you like it in hand and if it shouldn't work for you, I'm pretty sure you could still sell it again for at least 150$.

Know what you mean, think the suit looks pretty good, though it could have been a bit more bluish like Kato's for my taste.
I would suggest to get it, see how you like it in hand and if it shouldn't work for you, I'm pretty sure you could still sell it again for at least 150$.

You may be right. The armory and Alfred are my priority. Even thinking of cashing in my points to cut the price tag.

My Batman collection (with a few views of the entire collection). Just recently added '89 Joker and Bats... really completed the look of the right shelf. Wish I could find a way to get the Nolan 1/4 Bats with the other Batman stuff, but I like him in his current spot well enough.

What are the shelves, BESTA? Do you have a door on them to keep the dust out?

Nice display! :yess:

First of all, thanks for the compliments, guys! No the shelves are Threshold bookshelves that I bought at Target and modified to add lights and different backgrounds for the individual figures. And no, there are no doors or glass to keep dust out. It's the one thing I DON'T like about my setup, but I am good about keeping everything clean. The most worrisome thing is the fear of scratching the finishes on the Iron Men, but that has yet to happen. All of my other Iron Man figures are on a mantle not shown in the pictures, and they are also out in the open.

Whenever my wife tries to give me grief that my Batman obsession is out of control, I show her this page to put things in perspective haha. But hopefully one day my collection will be on par with some of these amazing pics and then I'll have to come up with another excuse!!

I didn't notice it before but I love that Iron Man that's crashed through your wall. :lol:yess:

Haha, thanks. Also bought at Target! About $26 each.. They are cheap battery powered night lights, essentially. They look pretty good even up close, though.

HEre is my updated batman collection just waiting on Alfred and fox to come out.
This is just a temporary place for it as I have bigger plans for this set up. Lights will be coming soon! Check out that 2 face!!

ANd here is a pic of bane and joker's poses,

HEre is my updated batman collection just waiting on Alfred and fox to come out.
This is just a temporary place for it as I have bigger plans for this set up. Lights will be coming soon! Check out that 2 face!!

ANd here is a pic of bane and joker's poses,

They're crammed in there but I see some cool poses. :lol

Love the Two-Face.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

yea I know. I got them in there so they get no dust lol. IM trying to figure out how to mount the detolf sideways.

Two face kinda looks like a thug out from a **** Tracy movie. :lol

"You thought we could be decent men, in an indecent time! But you were wrong. The world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is chance. Unbiased, unprejudiced... fair. His son's got the same chance she had. Fifty-fifty."

Back