Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some picks of my Batman collection:

And a few more:

Here are closer shots of the detolfs for anyone interested:

And closer shots of the shelves as well:

ubbthreads.php

Added a couple new DCD 13 inch figs.

We went down to my wife`s hometown to visit Family and I found these in a Comic shop. They had others but I only got Batgirl and Nightwing. Probably get some more next time I go there. Still looking for a Robin.

Also picked these up. The New Figures Company Retro Mego Batman and Robin. Can`t wait for more of them. Teen Titans for sure will be cool.

Thought I would add a pic of My Mattel Batman form a couple years ago. Wish they would have done a Robin in this line.

Also My 89 Keaton Bikin Batman. Need to repair the card and blister. Had this one from my old collecting days.

Last edited:
Added a couple new DCD 13 inch figs.

We went down to my wife`s hometown to visit Family and I found these in a Comic shop. They had others but I only got Batgirl and Nightwing. Probably get some more next time I go there. Still looking for a Robin.

Also picked these up. The New Figures Company Retro Mego Batman and Robin. Can`t wait for more of them. Teen Titans for sure will be cool.

Thought I would add a pic of My Mattel Batman form a couple years ago. Wish they would have done a Robin in this line.

Also My 89 Keaton Bikin Batman. Need to repair the card and blister. Had this one from my old collecting days.

Great stuff, bro. The DCD figures look terrific on display.

Great stuff, bro. The DCD figures look terrific on display.

Thanks! I really like the DCD figs. They are in their own category and should be displayed by themselves and not the 12in size figs. Just wish I had the bug to buy them when they first started coming out instead of trying to find them now. I have owned the Classis Batman since it first came out. Was gonna get Robin back then but missed out.

Now that Sideshow is doing comic versions I hope they do as many as DCD did and some more that I would like.
Still want some variant Robins other than ****. I want a Tim Drake.

Good idea, prob will get too hot though. Is that the PIRP inspector set on Gordon? I wish I could find one. Hoping hot toys does one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the camera to focus better... Batman HT collection sans Interrogation Joker:

(...)

Nice set! Still like that BR Joker pose, waiting for the driver!

Thought I'd post this resently updated re-posed setup here, too:

gwmj.jpg

o15u.jpg

a4ws.jpg

qkzg.jpg

zeci.jpg

yzaj.jpg

c28b.jpg

7v6d.jpg

Some vehicles and diorama work are boxed up atm as I needed room to build other things, will post more soon.

Wow Pirate what an excellent set up! What kind of case is that? Custom?

Thanks man! It's a part of a furniture combination I bought some years back. Not really custom, just removed the door handles and the actual light in the back, added dioder sticks in the front corners for indirect light and made the backdrop prints to have them all in a flat perspective.

Thanks, mate! Yours looks even AWESOMEr! :yess: :clap

Thanks man, should have seen it just one day back. Had almost every other figure and many loose parts in that case, too as I was sorting things to get some room, looked pretty weird. :lol

Last edited:
Found this under the Christmas tree,

After a few days of gluing and panting it looks like this,

And here they are together,

I bought the Batman, Aurora '74 kit in Holland but I had to buy the Robin, Revell '99 kit via Ebay in the USA.
It arrived just in time before Christmas.

Back