Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ So classic! I have the Mr. Freeze whose head and limbs turn blue if you put him in the fridge, would go perfect with that!

New retro Kenner Batman review up at my site- Today we take a look at one of the "roleplay" accessories release in the Dark Knight Collection line, the Crime Control Set! Our video review and over 50 pics at the link... including some where my youngest son Keaton takes the set outside for some action shots!

You can check it all out here if you'd like: Batman Dark Knight Collection Crime Control Set Review

Thanks!

Sallah

Man that's awesome. Takes me back seeing those retro logos. I love how Batman transcends generations. Thanks for sharing.

Going to be boring and bring it back to Hot Toys stuff, sorry.

Got my new Besta from Ikea

DSCF1779_zpscc26a8eb.jpg
DSCF1780_zpsc104ca10.jpg
DSCF1781_zps12a142c9.jpg
DSCF1782_zps3e9b99db.jpg
DSCF1784_zps86092f52.jpg

Going to be boring and bring it back to Hot Toys stuff, sorry.

Got my new Besta from Ikea

DSCF1779_zpscc26a8eb.jpg
DSCF1780_zpsc104ca10.jpg
DSCF1781_zps12a142c9.jpg
DSCF1782_zps3e9b99db.jpg
DSCF1784_zps86092f52.jpg

Nice!! Which setup did you get and how much did it cost? I'm thinking about getting one too. Also, the Batpod doesn't fit in a Besta shelf? What's the suit that Harvey's wearing?

Here's my Batman collection. Focused on getting ever vehicle Batman, Robin, and Batgirl drove from the '89 film to TDKR. Also have the Hot Toys '89 Batman.

Another look at one of the vintage Kenner toys is up today for anyone interested. :) Get frosty with Arctic Batman from the Batman Returns line!

Thanks!
Sallah

Omg. I used to have that. Lost the cape though. I think I should search for my other toy batman in the storage room.

Anyone have any Bob the goon customs in their collection? I have seen a couple nice ones done on eBay before

Last edited:
chemspawn Your collection kicks mine into touch. Great set up. :clap

dw316 I still got my BB Batman, he is on the other wall in a Perspex case. The DX02 boots are still fine on him, no detrition bad chemical reaction etc. :pray:

Back