Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Year One looks amazing. Damn. Has Elvis done other Batman characters? Would love to see them posed together.

My fully customized BB Batman. Here's the breakdown.....

-MRM resculpted HT BB cowl painted by SilentSurfer
-Takara BB gauntlets
-Medicom Boots
-Modified DX12 belt
-custom cape
-padded torso

IMG_3978_zps766bc9dc.jpg

IMG_3981_zpsa4cf0c10.jpg

IMG_3982_zpsa1578667.jpg

That looks amazing. I have the MRM cowl that he painted but the paint he did doesn't match the suit. Silent Surfer did an awesome job matching that perfectly. Impressive piece. :clap

That Year One looks amazing. Damn. Has Elvis done other Batman characters? Would love to see them posed together.

I think the real question is if there are any Batman characters Elvis hasn't done. Go check out his thread buddy. All 1500 pages of it. Seems like a lot but it's worth the time. I promise you'll be amazed.

Some non-1/6th Batman collection:

TheBatmanDKRshelf.jpg

... and not-all-Nolan Batman collection:

SupermanBatmandisplay.jpg

JokerHarleyShelf.jpg

CatwomanShelf.jpg

Penguin-CatwomanShelves.jpg

Arkhamcompartment.jpg

BatcaveShelfdark.jpg

BatcaveShelflight.jpg

Arkhamwhole.jpg

BatSetupWhole.jpg

New retro Kenner Batman review up at my site- Today we take a look at one of the "roleplay" accessories release in the Dark Knight Collection line, the Crime Control Set! Our video review and over 50 pics at the link... including some where my youngest son Keaton takes the set outside for some action shots!

You can check it all out here if you'd like: Batman Dark Knight Collection Crime Control Set Review

Thanks!

Sallah

:exactly:

Really awesome collection brebro! :clap

Now thats a batman collection. Awesome man! Love it!

Great stuff !

Amazing collection you have there. Looks awesome :hi5:

great collection brebro

Hey, thanks for looking and the positive responses. Collecting figures can be a rewarding experience while you are "on the hunt" for the figures and during the exhilaration of opening that new package (if you are an opener) or mounting a new purchase on the display next to the others (if you are a MOC collector) and when viewing the larger culmination of the fruits of your efforts.

Of course, it can also be a stark realization of the vast amounts time and money spent on a lot of dust-collecting, static plastic that will take up more and more room and probably be worth a fraction of what it cost you to accumulate over the years, depending on how you (and others) view it at the time.

Not having a blog or review site, or other way to monetize (and therefore better rationalize) the hobby, I find being able to share figure photos (that show the same figures we all may have or already be familiar with, but hopefully in different and interesting ways) with fellow collectors gives the collection a purpose and keeps it alive for me.

The only reason I write such a long screed, rather than a simple "thanks" was that I know I tend to post photos a lot and I just hope people don't find it annoying, and that if they do, I want to at least explain why I do so.

Annoying? Nope.
I loved looking deep into those pcs and seeing the different figures, identifying the shows, etc.
Particular favorite 'find' in your pics was Gentleman Ghost. Love tat character in Brave and the Bold, so enjoyed seeing it in your collection.

The only reason I write such a long screed, rather than a simple "thanks" was that I know I tend to post photos a lot and I just hope people don't find it annoying, and that if they do, I want to at least explain why I do so.

No need to justify yourself buddy. Posting photos of your entire Batman collection - not just one item at a time - is what this thread's all about, and it's the reason it's my favorite!

Don't ever apologize, these pictures keep my hobby alive as well!

I'm new to the forum and falling in love with all these threads very quickly.

It's so awesome to share interests with others, rather than having my wife tell me "oh that's nice" every so often lol

No reason to explain man! :) That is what this thread is all about- Showing our Batman stuff! Showing large chunks across multiple posts, you whole collection all at once, or piece by piece over time... If it is Batman and it adds up to being "your collection"... This is the place for it! :1-1:

Sallah

Back