Action Figure Show your custom Lara Croft 1/6 scale figures! 20+ years of the Tomb Raider...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
23225d36a69e6174a5252051a59af8fa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unbeleivable! Where did you get the clothes?
It's really just a whole bunch of random assorted stuff. It took me nearly half a year to mix and match before I was happy with everything. lol
I got the white tank top (link) that I dyed a Cyan color. Turned out surprisingly close to the game colors.
Along with the wine red shorts (link) that turned out to be brown, which also turned out to be closer to game color anyway.
The backpack is from a Verycool kit, and the guns are from BlackOps toys that I repainted.
The bow I made myself.
The rest I'm not really sure. lol

she looks good glitch. And thanks for the links; I’ve been trying to find all the accessories to make a “classic” Lara for awhile.
No problem. I wanted to make a TR:Legend version at first (liked the game better), but thought that this look was a little more classic/TR:Anniversary.

Also remembered, the belt is from one of the Hot Toys Black Widow figures. Had an interesting time getting it to fit the S17 body, and the guns. lol

It's really just a whole bunch of random assorted stuff. It took me nearly half a year to mix and match before I was happy with everything. lol
I got the white tank top (link) that I dyed a Cyan color. Turned out surprisingly close to the game colors.
Along with the wine red shorts (link) that turned out to be brown, which also turned out to be closer to game color anyway.
The backpack is from a Verycool kit, and the guns are from BlackOps toys that I repainted.
The bow I made myself.
The rest I'm not really sure. lol

Could you tell where the guns came from?
I'm having a hard time finding USP Match guns

Could you tell where the guns came from?
I'm having a hard time finding USP Match guns
I wanted to go with Lara's classic H&K's, but it seems those are hard to find.
I purchased the 1911's from BlackOps Toys which they 3D print themselves, but I'm not sure if they still make the compensators for them.
You might have to ask them.
Heres a link for the 1911 handgun

Exactly, glad I only got the one and not two. From the small sculpt, lanky body(broad shoulder/torso) and the clothes especially the top being too short….

Back