Action Figure Show your custom Lara Croft 1/6 scale figures! 20+ years of the Tomb Raider...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps a smaller body would help, but still... This is al kinds of wrong.
Sad really, because I really hoped this would be a decent Lara.

Exactly, glad I only got the one and not two. From the small sculpt, lanky body(broad shoulder/torso) and the clothes especially the top being too short….
Wow. I'm sorry that you received something like that, but that is one of the funniest figures I've seen in a long time.

That's a "eh, good enough, pack it up" job if I've ever seen one.

Yeesh! I bought this with the hopes of being able to use the clothes and some accessories. She might be staying in the box. That is brutal!

Wow WTH!? How could they screw her up that badly?! :S

And wtf happened to her shirt?! She just grow a foot overnight or something?! Lol
This is lame, even for SW.
Well that settles it then, I'm done with SW. Don't care what they make from here on out.

Really hope someone like Lim or MT will take a crack at Lara one of these days.

Wow WTH!? How could they screw her up that badly?! :S

And wtf happened to her shirt?! She just grow a foot overnight or something?! Lol
This is lame, even for SW.
Well that settles it then, I'm done with SW. Don't care what they make from here on out.

Really hope someone like Lim or MT will take a crack at Lara one of these days.
Same here. But idk why there’s isn’t more of these 3rd companies doing more Lara figures that aren’t the reboot versions… we have the sideshow Lara, the flirty girl kit, the old phicen “Laura” figures which only included the Underworld and Cradle of Life outfits, pop toys Lara from the first movie, GT toys movie reboot kit and the three reboot figures swtoys. Maybe Lara isn’t as popular like resident evil at the moment… as I see from tomb raider is licensed statues lol 😂

Well, mine just arrived today and upon reluctantly opening it and minor futzing, I was pleasantly surprised. It's not actually that bad. Sure, I still think the body is on the large side, but I don't hate it in the detolf. I was disappointed much more by some other figures.

Apologies, I'm no photographer.

IMG_E3349.JPG

IMG_3348.JPG

I did notice they improved the radio from previous releases, but it's drastically undersized, just like the ice axe.

Pictured is the older radio, the newer one, and a test print of one I 3D modelled using my real radio as reference. Same goes for the ice axe
IMG_3343.JPG

Last edited:
Well, mine just arrived today and upon reluctantly opening it and minor futzing, I was pleasantly surprised. It's not actually that bad. Sure, I still think the body is a touch on the large side, but I don't hate it in the detolf.

Apologies, I'm no photographer.

View attachment 533323
View attachment 533327

I did notice they improved the radio from previously releases, but its drastically undersized, just like the ice axe.

Pictured is the older radio, the newer one, and a test print of one I modelled using my real radio as reference. Same goes for the ice axe
View attachment 533325
Still waiting on my figure.....harrumph.

I think after everything is switched onto the smaller phicen that I used my previous swtoys Lara head on, this should look great. It's only the body that's the issue and I'm really not bothered about that.

With this set I was after the head (which is a big improvement) and the accessories to mix and match with my existing Lara and make an improved custom. It seems to be ticking the boxes for me at least.

Mine should be here this week. Ready for a body swap and give her the missing undershirt and giving her the right belt.

CCAE1166-85A9-410E-827E-62D627AB53C1.jpeg

Still hate the choice of material for the tank top though.

Definitely looks a lot better with that body you're using. I tried a few TBLeague bodies but none of them really work for her outfit, mostly because of the vest. You wouldn't happen to know which body you used? It kinda looks like it might be Poptoys?
Btw, I think you've got her shoulder belt on backwards. lol

20210203220224_1.jpg

Probably, but I think the thinner part goes over the left shoulder but had a hard time adjusting the harness since it was a bit loose. I used the Hot Toys Abigail body since the arms were perfect for Lara. But I had the swap them with a very cool body since the pants were too tight.

5F48B2BB-F91E-412B-8C61-8AD478658927.jpeg
1E9F6312-C872-4DC5-88AF-45B46BF7E133.jpeg

Probably, but I think the thinner part goes over the left shoulder but had a hard time adjusting the harness since it was a bit loose. I used the Hot Toys Abigail body since the arms were perfect for Lara. But I had the swap them with a very cool body since the pants were too tight.

Was gonna say, the arms on that body are near identical to in-game! I might try one of the Poptoys Xing series yet, probably won't work but at least they're cheaper than that HT body. Although I might just get tempted enough and get that HT body anyhow. lol
Gotta say though, other than the head sculpt and a few accessories, this is a pretty disappointing and half-assed figure imo. SW couldn't even be bothered to make the clothes fit with their own body. :rolleyes:

Was gonna say, the arms on that body are near identical to in-game! I might try one of the Poptoys Xing series yet, probably won't work but at least they're cheaper than that HT body. Although I might just get tempted enough and get that HT body anyhow. lol
Gotta say though, other than the head sculpt and a few accessories, this is a pretty disappointing and half-assed figure imo. SW couldn't even be bothered to make the clothes fit with their own body. :rolleyes:
Yeah their last releases have been pretty meh form Jill to Rebecca and now Lara.
3AAF4949-BCE7-4EDF-964F-0F17F6B2BC12.jpeg
554B5F71-86B2-43F0-A863-B7C85F2DAB01.jpeg

Yeah after seeing those pics I needed to use the body for Lara and good thing I had one sitting on my desk.

Hey everyone. I just really want the headsculpt from this set for my Rise custom. Ive been looking on ebay and theyre selling everything but the headsculpt 😫. If anyone here is selling one please let me know

That looks fantastic, Project_A! The undershirt and new belt are subtle, but really make a difference. I'm trying to navigate the various Phicen bodies to see if one might work for me. I've not ventured down the road of swapping body parts yet, so just a simple body swap is probably what I'll go for.

Im desperate for that headsculpt 🥲. Im even considering buying the thing and selling it without headsculpt but I’ll have to find a buyer for it

That looks fantastic, Project_A! The undershirt and new belt are subtle, but really make a difference. I'm trying to navigate the various Phicen bodies to see if one might work for me. I've not ventured down the road of swapping body parts yet, so just a simple body swap is probably what I'll go for.
Thanks! The belt I was planning on using was too big for the pants so went with that one. The blue undershirt does help as well. I’ve seen some body swaps using the phicen bodies and the clothes/sculpt aren’t meant for those bodies IMO. The shirt still goes up and you see her stomach and the sculpts ends up looking tiny on a tbleague body. I know people love those bodies but they don’t work with swtoys figures. I’ve you can find any of the Hot Toys female bodies with seamless arms it’ll look better. I have a one of those new Rey bodies coming in to test it out but the arms look thin so I’ll keep her in the Abigail body.

Im desperate for that headsculpt 🥲. Im even considering buying the thing and selling it without headsculpt but I’ll have to find a buyer for it
You might need too… I thought it about it selling the rest would be tricky since people seem more interested in the sculpt and some of the gear. Probably the only use for the clothing would be for this custom:

A5B4977B-5AC6-421A-9275-E130BD8007E0.jpeg

Thanks! The belt I was planning on using was too big for the pants so went with that one. The blue undershirt does help as well. I’ve seen some body swaps using the phicen bodies and the clothes/sculpt aren’t meant for those bodies IMO. The shirt still goes up and you see her stomach and the sculpts ends up looking tiny on a tbleague body. I know people love those bodies but they don’t work with swtoys figures. I’ve you can find any of the Hot Toys female bodies with seamless arms it’ll look better. I have a one of those new Rey bodies coming in to test it out but the arms look thin so I’ll keep her in the Abigail body.
You can use the tbleague bodies with swtoys, you just need to buy the smaller s27b body. My swtoys lara head is on one.
Screenshot_20210805-174307_WhatsApp_1628181828443.jpg

Back