Action Figure Show your custom Lara Croft 1/6 scale figures! 20+ years of the Tomb Raider...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f4fcd84e0a05e4df508f401454cb78aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe... [emoji56]

Sent you a pm:cool:

I've got another question regarding the body types on the Rise figures 2 and 3 (brown jacket + black jacket/grey hoodie). It looks like the one wearing the brown jacket has a custom body. The SW version looks like it might be using the body it comes with? Do you remember which ones you used for those figures?
I tried using two different TBLeague bodies for mine, but they were both too tall and made the head sculpt look tiny.
Not to mention the suntan and pale skin tones on TBLeague bodies seem way off from most head sculpts I've seen so far.

What body did you use for these figures? It looks like the Phicen/TB League s23b, but I thought I would just ask. It works so well for those figures!

I get asked the same the question and honestly I don?t know, I buy them off monkey depot. They come from figures they break down. But thank you, wish wished they matched the sculpts skin tone.

Just got this, wonder how much its worth?

Considering it's an actual Tomb Raider Underworld outfit, it might be worth a decent amount. The head sculpt is pretty tacky looking though, I think the outfit and accessories is what people would be most willing to purchase. Assuming you're looking to sell it.
Speaking of which, if you're parting out any of the pieces, let me know. Wouldn't mind having a set of the classic handguns.

Considering it's an actual Tomb Raider Underworld outfit, it might be worth a decent amount. The head sculpt is pretty tacky looking though, I think the outfit and accessories is what people would be most willing to purchase. Assuming you're looking to sell it.
Speaking of which, if you're parting out any of the pieces, let me know. Wouldn't mind having a set of the classic handguns.

Yeah I bought it for the the parts to make a TRU figure, already got a spare SSC head to go with it. That said since I have the TRU look, I have a 1/6 NECA and SSC Lara I might be willing to let go if anyone's interested. All complete with box, NECA Lara's neck broke and SSC Lara is missing socks.

50893413222_7abbe661d1_c.jpg

dade47d7dd55e74da7150e5b7a69e6ee.jpg

0308023cddd9cfd13f9b3c5f53cd1360.jpg

Yeah pretty much the outfit is what people are after the body, head are all rubbish. Good set though.

Back