Action Figure Show your custom Lara Croft 1/6 scale figures! 20+ years of the Tomb Raider...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you get it from? Been looking for that set for ages!!

I got it off a collector from FB, sold out instantly though.

I?ve seen it on eBay but it?s pricey! Last one I saw sold around $300.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't aware of that price but I've been searching for one for many years, they don't even pop up on eBay.

08e3800c90fc33c0220d1583eec37c33.jpg

It's amazing how good the Poptoys sculpt looks for Lara.
Would love to get a hold on one...

22270f2e45af49914f23022172dbecda.jpg

f989ac1ac244a50d6ebd588efbdda744.jpg

That's a pretty impressive collection! The Anniversary, Legend and Underworld figures you've put together are definitely my favorites. I'm working on putting together a Legend version myself, though I doubt it'll be as accurate as yours. Do you happen to remember which body you used for those? It kind of looks like the S23B or S21B?

That's a pretty impressive collection! The Anniversary, Legend and Underworld figures you've put together are definitely my favorites. I'm working on putting together a Legend version myself, though I doubt it'll be as accurate as yours. Do you happen to remember which body you used for those? It kind of looks like the S23B or S21B?

Thanks! As I previously posted I buy these phicen bodies from figure breakdowns.

I got my "Claire" (as advertised on ebay) sculpt today and noticed something different than my other one - it has different eyebrows! Lol
Not a big deal but it made me curious, anyone know what the actual differences are between the unbranded sculpts vs the legit SW toys sculpt?

e81abbda1a2417d4dee3b76bb327ff82.jpg

(Left is the new one)

Thats a nice bow. I've been looking for something like that for one of my kitbashed Laras.

No, it's the Phicen "Laura" that was meant to be the Lara Croft from Underworld. Although both the Phicen and Sideshow are just about equally rare nowadays.
Oh I see! Thanks for clarifying.

I've got a Sideshow Lara and that sixth scale Neca statue. I've never opened or done anything with either of them. I keep wondering if I should post them to sell or open thr Sideshow figure for the gear.

Oh I see! Thanks for clarifying.

I've got a Sideshow Lara and that sixth scale Neca statue. I've never opened or done anything with either of them. I keep wondering if I should post them to sell or open thr Sideshow figure for the gear.

Both figures have great headsculpts if repainted, especially the Sideshow Lara. The Sideshow still has the best classic Lara sculpt out there and you can swap the body with a TBleague and most of the oufit and gear holds up.

Both figures have great headsculpts if repainted, especially the Sideshow Lara. The Sideshow still has the best classic Lara sculpt out there and you can swap the body with a TBleague and most of the oufit and gear holds up.
Thank you! This is good information to know!

Back