Show off your Buffy Sideshow Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Double posting but wanted to say...let those puppies breathe!!! :D Take your 12" out of the boxes and pose em. :) I'll take some pics soon, probably today since I need a distraction of how I have my 12" set up.

Open the boxes, for my 12' figures I think not. They take way too much space that way.
These are exceptions.
007.jpg

My 6" Figures I have mostly One figure on display and one figure still on the card.
The same with the Library I have one on display and one mint in the box.

Open the boxes, for my 12' figures I think not. They take way too much space that way.
These are exceptions.
007.jpg

My 6" Figures I have mostly One figure on display and one figure still on the card.
The same with the Library I have one on display and one mint in the box.

Oh I do not love figures enough to have duplicates, lol. But very cool.

I like the way the stake looks set up. I just have mine on our dresser, closed. :lol I just don't want the inside getting dusty and we have no more room for detolfs and our detolfs are full of all the Buffy 12" figures and the custom Firefly ones from Trevor. And also our puppet and Sam. Who yes, looks out of place next to a Spike puppet but he's so cute he has to be out!!

We keep our 12" boxes under our bed. It's a king so there's plenty of room. And then our figures are divided between two detolfs.

Thats a wonderful collection. I wish I had some where to display mine instead of having to keep them stored away.

Thats a wonderful collection. I wish I had some where to display mine instead of having to keep them stored away.

Space is a big issue for me. I keep selling stuff off because things get too crowded, so I know what you mean.

I'm slimming my collection down to the elitist of the elite!! :lecture :lol

As I live in studio flat nearly all my collection bar my Spike and Angel premiun formats have to be stored in my lock up garage. God knows what I'll do when I can't aford to rent that anymore. I couldn't bare to sell it all off. :panic:

Here's my Spike and Angel hand puppets that I had signed at a couple of Buffy events. The Angel puppet was signed by J. August Richard's and the cheif make up designer for AtS. I'm embarrassed to say I can't remember who else signed that one on the day.

The Spike puppet was signed by James Marsters, naturally. :lol

pp2ng.jpg

13168556.jpg

^^^^ Those are awesome!! :rock

I think you mentioned it before, but did you make those ?

Yes I did flaming years ago now. :lol JM has two copies of the Spike one (one of which he gave to his niece), and DB has one to, although god only knows If he kept his. :lol

Here's the Spike one shopped into the real show for a laugh. :)

274164422bbdffacdcao.jpg

Random question, but does anyone here have the "Mr. Pointy" replica from Diamond Select, signed by Bianca Lawson?

If so, thoughts?

Thanks very much. :) Yeah, I designed the Spike Puppet to be in keeping with the look of the Angel one that was used in the show.

Folks often think that I made these after IDW brought out the Spike comics which had a puppet Spike in them, but actually I came up with the idea ages before Brian Lynch did. :yess:

One of the few things I've actually got right. :lol

Nice, you got it really right sweetie.
The Angel is identical to the Smiley Time episode and Spike is exactly how I would imagine him to be if he were turned into a puppet too.
Amazing stuff, you are very gifted :rock :clap
x :duff

Aww, thanks again hon. You're most kind. I remember when I presented James Marsters with his a few years back he kept laughing and going on about how much he loved it because his puppet was prettier then Angels. :lol

I need to get some glass doors for my Besta units. Love the closed in display.

The doors really help. I really need another Besta but they are really expensive. If anyone ever sees a sale, pm me stat! If we bought another besta it would be completely filled up the minute I put it together. I'm just out of shelving room, again! I think the more shelves you buy for yourself, the more likely you are to buy another piece to fill it. :lol

As I live in studio flat nearly all my collection bar my Spike and Angel premiun formats have to be stored in my lock up garage. God knows what I'll do when I can't aford to rent that anymore. I couldn't bare to sell it all off. :panic:

Here's my Spike and Angel hand puppets that I had signed at a couple of Buffy events. The Angel puppet was signed by J. August Richard's and the cheif make up designer for AtS. I'm embarrassed to say I can't remember who else signed that one on the day.

The Spike puppet was signed by James Marsters, naturally. :lol

pp2ng.jpg

13168556.jpg

Those really are friggin cool! Good job!!!!!

The doors really help. I really need another Besta but they are really expensive. If anyone ever sees a sale, pm me stat! If we bought another besta it would be completely filled up the minute I put it together. I'm just out of shelving room, again! I think the more shelves you buy for yourself, the more likely you are to buy another piece to fill it. :lol

I have two "doubles" and they cost an arm and a leg! :( I'm having trouble finding doors that span the entire height of the unit those and that cover one half of the unit? I don't remember the name of the doors, but I think Ikea discontinued them.

Back