Show off your Buffy Sideshow Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed a Spike human face doll I had in my watch list. Mint. Sold for 10£. Argh!!!

I asked "Will you ship to Sweden?" and he said yes. I must have thought "I guess he'll get back to me on how much shipping is" but that's not what I asked for so he didn't get back to me. Then I found a doll on ebay with the shipping price to Sweden, so I simply assumed it was the same doll and that he had added the shipping price.

I could have gotten it so much cheaper... :´(

Thank you. I'l looking for a second one. Would be awesome if I could have one to get Willowswarlok to make a custom off.

I've really thought about getting into the 1:6 line. Not all of the pieces, but definitely a few. Deals like yours tempt me even more.

What's your favorite in the line?

Well, I've only seen Willow, Vampire Willow, Angel Becoming & City of and Oz in real life, but I think I can easily say that Spike is my favorite(just wish his clothes didn't look so big). Could be because he's my favorite character, but even if he wasn't, it's hard to deny that's a good sculpt. The vampire Buffy is also amazing, high on my wish-list.

Many figures are great, I only dislike a few (in Willow's case, I'm guessing that's just the paint job).

If I only got to choose 5 to own it would the Angel city of(that one got a slight smirk), Spike, Graduation day Buffy(needs a slight paint job), vampire Buffy and , because I find the character and figures interesting and well made. But I hope one day to own them all, just because I want to many of them anyway it seems "bad" not to have a complete collection.

Darla's is really cool in person. Werewolf Oz is my favorite along with D'hoffryn and Vamp Angel. It's a pretty cool line.

Only a little advice from a rookie (forum):
Do not begin collecting the 12" Buffy line. For me it was not possible to stop the hunting until i get them all. Although I have reached this "first" configuration level already, the next level follows: all exclusives...

Forget this silly advice - if you like it - enjoy it.

That's GOOD advice, my friend! :lecture

That's my biggest reserve at the moment. I don't want to get addicted and try to collect the whole line! :monkey2

There is more,but this is just to give you some idea.

P1020571.jpg

P1020778.jpg

014.jpg

P1020843.jpg

011.jpg

017.jpg

P1020845.jpg

+1!!!! :lol

Wow!!! Definitely want to see more pics! Awesome setup and display. I really like that Buffy piece in the last pic. Who is that by? (Diamond Select?)

Love it. Good job. To be honest, it makes me want to break out all of my 6" figures. But in all honesty, I have never opened them.

I've been wanting to but it's kind of painful. I love them mint but the packages take up too much space, you know? But seriously, I love the way you have yours all set up!

Double posting but wanted to say...let those puppies breathe!!! :D Take your 12" out of the boxes and pose em. :) I'll take some pics soon, probably today since I need a distraction of how I have my 12" set up.

Double posting but wanted to say...let those puppies breathe!!! :D Take your 12" out of the boxes and pose em. :) I'll take some pics soon, probably today since I need a distraction of how I have my 12" set up.

Looking forward to some pics!

Back