Show off your Buffy Sideshow Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have most of my collectibles in storage. I just have a few posters up and original comic book art displayed on my bookshelf, but most importantly, this is on my desk. It's a Willowswarlok action figure custom.

You can die with envy now.

Oh thats wonderful! I saw that on another board and commented as to how much I loved it.

The perfect Spangel statue. :clap

I have most of my collectibles in storage. I just have a few posters up and original comic book art displayed on my bookshelf, but most importantly, this is on my desk. It's a Willowswarlok action figure custom.

You can die with envy now.

I've seen a lot of his work, he's pretty talented. This was never my kind of thing though. But I am very, very happy you love it.

That statue is great. I don't know much about slash (although I admit to reading shipping fic involving Odo back when DS9 was in its live run). Spangel seems like a really workable pairing while staying true to the Buffyverse.

*waves* Hi there and welcome to the forum. :D

He looks great. I finally managed to snag an unboxed one a couple of years back. So glad that I did because I rather like this figure. :)

That statue is great. I don't know much about slash (although I admit to reading shipping fic involving Odo back when DS9 was in its live run). Spangel seems like a really workable pairing while staying true to the Buffyverse.

Well It's prcatically canon If you listen to Joss comments on the pairing on the AtS DVD and watched the episode 'Destiny'. :lol

Well, there was that whole quote 'except for that one ti...' on Angel. Spike said it. Leaves it up to your own interpretation.

There's also kissage mentioned in Season 8 (those comics are confirmed canon by Joss Whedon for those that didn't know).

Buffy said something like "I liked you to better when you were kissing"(refering to her dream where they kiss) and Spike said something like "I thought I never told..."

That made me happy.

Congrats! They're definitely getting cheaper now. I saw one go yesterday for only £12 including postage.

Oh yes. I had it tagged and was thinking of getting it myself, but totally forgot about it at the last moment. :lol

Back