Show off your Buffy Sideshow Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On September 2010 i discover 2 very cheap 12" Buffy dolls in a local store. I buy it. And so it started.

And now i own the whole 1/6 Sideshow line - what follows?.

Maybe a place to display the dolls. Magic Box or Library. You can buy nothing in 1/6 scale. Only choice: selfmade. Magic Box - difficult to build, so i try to build the library.

"...other Buffy pieces..." for now - no, but never say never... .

Sounds like quite the project!!!

You need to check out some of the new Maquettes or the older Premium Format pieces, if you haven't already. You'll get a kick out of them.

I've looked at your Flickr album now and thats wonderful! Really brilliant work so far. :D It's so unusual to see sets built to this scale.

I liked it that much I took the liberty of pimping this the the Joss Whedon website Whedonesque.

Last edited:
Oh yes. Your Flickr account has nearly 3,000 views now, so you're really getting some long overdue attention now. :D

On the Joss Whedon website Whedonesque someone asked; "why WIP (work in progress)?"
(In german only one word: "Baustelle".)

Only if you build a dustfree enviroment, it is possible to display the dolls in this area for long term period.
Dust sucks!

Maybe not the expected answer, but you see: a man with a plan... .

First off I think your diorama is just fantastic, it really does look like the library. You also say this is just a WIP, I for one cannot wait to see when it is finished.
animal-smiley-051.gif

Dust that's one of the main reasons I never unpack my 1/6 figures. I have all my statues action figures behind glass, but even then you still have to clean them. God only knows but some dust gets in.:mad:

P1020789.jpg

P1020790.jpg

P1020788.jpg

Hi Drachenherz, if you wish to see more of my collection just look on earlier posts of this thread.

I agree the split in the modern vitrine cupboards is a real problem.

I am at the moment converting one of the bedrooms into another hobby room so I can display the rest of my collection. I should be finished next month.

Last edited:
Today I will be taking fresh photos of my collection. But again, not the 6" as they are all under the bed in the den and I am not digging them all out.

DSCN0265.jpg

102_0987.jpg

102_1158.jpg

102_1068.jpg

buffy.jpg

102_1070.jpg

102_1073.jpg

102_1162.jpg

Der Kindestod is missing but because he's shipping tomorrow. And I have a few more things but I'm just still not in the mood to take photos, lol.

Last edited:
Hey BuffyGirl I really like your display.

Seeing your Scythe hang on the wall, I now wish I had bought one when I had the chance.

The drinks with BtVS characters were never sold here, and postage could have been a problem.

Your collection of 12" figures is great, and I love how you display them; but mine are staying firmly in their packaging.:)

Like you I also have some art work.
First I have the original artwork from Terry Moore for this comic.
buffywat.jpg

P1020856.jpg

I bought it from Terry in Chicago in 2001 at the Comicon.

From the Buffy comic Season 8, I have this piece.
P1020858.jpg

I have more games like BtVS Chess Board games.
P1020847.jpg

But I hope to have converted one bedroom so that I can display everything.
animal-smiley-051.gif

I believe my fiancee picked it up on ebay. I'll have to find out for sure. It was a gift for me.

Back