Should Michael Fassbender be Everyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres nothing gay about my liking Michael Fassbender.

magneato.jpg

Does that look gay to you? Thats a man. Thats what a man looks like. What Michael Fassbender looks like. Like a man.

WTH? All this time I never realized that was Fassbender. I loved that guy in 300. He had some of the best lines. OK - now I have a crush on him. :lol

WTH? All this time I never realized that was Fassbender. I loved that guy in 300. He had some of the best lines. OK - now I have a crush on him. :lol

:lol Michael Fassbender was unreal in 300! Too bad HT didn't take a stab at him for a 1/6 figure to go with King Leonidas :(

But yea, Michael Fassbender is excellent...been a fan of his for years, it's so nice to see him get these massive roles now. Isn't he set to play Robocop in the remake this year too?

Also, all Fassbender fans should see him in Inglorious Basterds. His fluency in numerous languages and acting skills really pay off.

Fassbender is confused by the resurrection of this thread

friday+michael.gif

But happy

tumblr_lndmq62Q5f1qcnhhzo1_r1_500.gif

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvx7oXqiaMM[/ame]

Had to watch my favorite scene again. :lol I will admit he is a very talented actor. Always thought he was great in Inglorious Basterds. Glad to see him getting so much recognition now - well deserved.

he should play a vampire, he totally could pull it off, if they did a reboot of the Anne Rice vampire books into movies he Could Totally Play Lestat!!!!!:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

he should play a vampire, he totally could pull it off, if they did a reboot of the Anne Rice vampire books into movies he Could Totally Play Lestat!!!!!:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

He would be great as Lestat - but then I think anyone could be better than Cruise or even Pitt in that movie.

I think Deckard may be on to something here....Fassbender could play everyone.

He would be great as Lestat - but then I think anyone could be better than Cruise or even Pitt in that movie.

I think Deckard may be on to something here....Fassbender could play everyone.

I mean yeah he could be better,
But Fassbender actually has the look for it,

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

With the recent First Class discussion, I knew it would only be a matter of time before this got bumped.

I think when Daniel Craig is done with Bond then Fassbender might take his seat.....anyone agree with me?

I think Fassbender would make a brilliant bond :lecture

But Anne Rice loved him. I thought he was great, I dunno.

I guess this is a situation, where having read the book so many times beforehand, the casting choice just did not stand up to the vision I had in my head. He did well in the role, but I think it could have been so much better with someone else. Same with Pitt - like him as an actor, but definitely not that performance.

I think when Daniel Craig is done with Bond then Fassbender might take his seat.....anyone agree with me?

I think Fassbender would make a brilliant bond :lecture

Are there talks about that? I think we have decided that Fassbender will make a brilliant anything. :lol

He would be perfect as a blade runner/leading role in Ridley Scott's prequel/sequel/reboot of Blade Runner, Alex Murphy, Commander Shephard if they made a Mass Effect film, and i agree he would play an awesome Lestat. A far stretch that he would ever take this role, but as John Connor. He could really bring the Terminator franchise back to life and also let it end on a good note. I guess that is just the Terminator fan in me being disappointed in the last two films. Fassbender can bring that dark gritty feel of what John Connor has to deal with.

He would be perfect as a blade runner/leading role in Ridley Scott's prequel/sequel/reboot of Blade Runner, Alex Murphy, Commander Shephard if they made a Mass Effect film, and i agree he would play an awesome Lestat. A far stretch that he would ever take this role, but as John Connor. He could really bring the Terminator franchise back to life and also let it end on a good note. I guess that is just the Terminator fan in me being disappointed in the last two films. Fassbender can bring that dark gritty feel of what John Connor has to deal with.

I could see him as Shepard.

I love this board. Threads like this are the glue that hold my enthusiasm for coming back here together.
And Devil, that's one of the most brilliant edits you've ever done! Awesome stuff.

The Fass is the man, bee tee dubs.

Back