1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which x-wing and tie figher are those? Congrats, great looking display!
IMG_1297.jpeg
Thank you, it's the EFX X-wing and Tie fighter.

That’s right, only problem is the color of the door trim now is black or white. All mine are the silver which black would go better but I need 10 doors to replace lol. No thanks. But they look good.

I still have 2 other walls with displays that I need to get to… but here is progress on updating the lights on one wall of cases. 6 out the 7 have been updated to Cefrank lights (the last one has not been).

58CEDDB7-B255-47B9-836C-AF36395F9A4E.jpeg

I will share full pics of the room when I am done, but I thought this was a good shot to showcase what a difference lighting makes!

-James

Not sure if this is the appropriate thread for this, but I thought it was pretty neat to share. A few days ago my mom was going through some of her things she’s kept over the years and came across this, my Christmas list to Santa from 1983. It brought a huge smile to my face. (Must have copied it straight out of the Sears Wish Book). The ironic thing is, besides collecting sixth scale HT/Sideshow figures like most of you I also occasionally collect the Kenner vintage figures loose graded by AFA. I mostly go for very high grades at a gold level, so often it’s hard to find the ones I’m looking for. Anyways long story short, a few days prior to my mom showing me this list, I purchased 2 gold level AFA figures I’d been searching for that happened to be on that list. Funny, what I wanted for Christmas in 1983 is what I got myself for Christmas 40 years later in 2023.

Merry Christmas everyone and Have a safe and Happy New Years!

Attachments

• IMG_7853.jpeg
    IMG_7853.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7852.jpeg
    IMG_7852.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7835.jpeg
    IMG_7835.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
My current collection!
It covers mostly Star Wars 1/6 scale, but also some 1/4, 1/3, and other pieces from various nostalgic film. The video showcases the highlights of the full collection. It's always growing, and will soon likely spill into the next room - but that's a problem for another time :)

Back