1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Still working on a few things, the BARC has made it a bit more difficult than I expected. Still need to build two more cubs from my Moducase order. Also have Padme, Fox, and Vader coming in the next week, so will do more rearranging.

Glad I went with the white though, figures are standing out a bit more.

Yeah I feel the white background makes the colors of the figures stand out more. Below is the set-up I just finished. There's two more displays half that width on the sides. The reason there's spacing is for upcoming figures. Anakin and Padme are going next to AOTC Threepio, the Mars Toys Riddler 2-pack is going next to the '66 Joker, etc.

display.jpg

Yeah I feel the white background makes the colors of the figures stand out more. Below is the set-up I just finished. There's two more displays half that width on the sides. The reason there's spacing is for upcoming figures. Anakin and Padme are going next to AOTC Threepio, the Mars Toys Riddler 2-pack is going next to the '66 Joker, etc.

View attachment 692403

Looks great! Fan of just the museum poses?

Thanks! Yeah I guess most have museum poses but some of them kinda have to because of the rubber suits, etc.

Pose those bad boys up, they're figures and you can always switch them around if you get a bit nervous about the suits.

I strongly dislike museum poses, but even for museum poses standards those are... well.. are just straight out of the package poses XD

I usually like to find a combination of museum pose and action pose. Clones are fun to pose but I understand with a figure like Ahsoka (Mando and TCW), I won't go too crazy with it, or Vader..where you can't really go too crazy with it.

Great display! Where did you get the shelves that they are standing on?

Back