1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT name plate can be placed on top of the base - I'll take a picture and post here tonight. However, it will not be secured because it does not peg in anywhere.
I just tried and it can't sit the front of the name plate.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

I rearranged some of my SW figs...

View attachment 441949

Beautiful setup, matrix.
Everytime I see your ANH Vader I marvel at the weathering on the mask & dome.
And that Throneroom background looks fantastic. Would love to have that, just with an actual casted & painted window. Unfortunately the jazz dioramas are too out of scale.

Here's my current setup. I have also preordered Obi-Wan and the Mudtrooper. The addiction is real.

View attachment 441901
Have you thought about getting a clear acrylic rod to elevate the Probe droid? I'm using an 18" one. I've had it displayed like that since the 2.0 version came out. You just have to get the right size and it works perfectly. It's completely stable..despite initially thinking it wouldn't be. Got it off of eBay for real cheap.

Have you thought about getting a clear acrylic rod to elevate the Probe droid? I'm using an 18" one. I've had it displayed like that since the 2.0 version came out. You just have to get the right size and it works perfectly. It's completely stable..despite initially thinking it wouldn't be. Got it off of eBay for real cheap.

Yeah, Hot Toys should've included a clear/translucent rod to prop up the Probe Droid instead of a black one.

I actually already have it on a clear acrylic rod, just not a particularly tall one. But I've been looking into getting an acrylic stand to put behind Han, Chewie and the bounty hunters (since there's plenty of space on top of the bookshelf), so I can arrange figures behind them. I found a person online who does custom acrylic stands and risers, but he's been terrible at getting back to me, so I guess I need to find someone else to do it. But that would allow me to elevate the probe droid and some other figures.

New heads for the old rebel fleet troopers. Makes a big difference. Random (Joel) trooper and a Duro officer.
13e3681bf8ef94263a7e17978e828b38.jpg

Those are all amazing, but these Vaders in particular caught my eye. Are the helmets and/or domes custom on them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Both ANH and TESB domes are stock..but i modified them to sit better. I'm using my custom vader on the ROTJ shelf...which has the Kaiyodo mask and Hasbro titanium dome..
Can I please ask if that is the 'Force Awakens' Chewbacca, or a customised ANH? Looks terrific! :)
Thanks for the compliment..that's TFA chewie...Heavily modified!
I'm still working on the ANH version...my ongoing madness:)

Beautiful setup, matrix.
Everytime I see your ANH Vader I marvel at the weathering on the mask & dome.
And that Throneroom background looks fantastic. Would love to have that, just with an actual casted & painted window. Unfortunately the jazz dioramas are too out of scale.
I'd love to pick up some of jazz's fantastic dioramas...but any funds i have go all towards figures:(

Both ANH and TESB domes are stock..but i modified them to sit better. I'm using my custom vader on the ROTJ shelf...which has the Kaiyodo mask and Hasbro titanium dome..

Thanks for the compliment..that's TFA chewie...Heavily modified!
I'm still working on the ANH version...my ongoing madness:)

I'd love to pick up some of jazz's fantastic dioramas...but any funds i have go all towards figures:(

Do you have any closer up pics of your custom Vader?

Most of his dioramas are amazing, the Death Star has definitely elevated my Vader display to another level!
The huge window defines the throne room for me though, which is what Joost (understandably) downscaled to fit the dimensions of the Detolf and Besta.

Most of his dioramas are amazing, the Death Star has definitely elevated my Vader display to another level!
The huge window defines the throne room for me though, which is what Joost (understandably) downscaled to fit the dimensions of the Detolf and Besta.

The Death Star just makes the imperials look so damn good

Back