1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ms. Erso sure does make one beautiful action figure. ;)

Irezumi: Damn, she really goes well with Chewie.

Chakaman: Blue Leader and the Quarren ����✨✨✨

Thanks guys! i should've picked her up sooner.

IMG_2950.JPG
IMG_2933.JPG

Repose of Sandtrooper

IMG_2960.JPG

Excellent choice of characters Chakaman:clap

Great pictures everyone!!

I posted this in my customs thread, but forgot to post it here. I recently picked out my 10 most favorite figures in my collection. Here is who made the cut...

View attachment 442707
View attachment 442708
View attachment 442709
View attachment 442710
Fantastic line-up Chaka:clap

Thanks guys! i should've picked her up sooner.

View attachment 442798
View attachment 442799

Repose of Sandtrooper

View attachment 442800

Excellent choice of characters Chakaman:clap
Nice pick-up irezumi...one of my fav SW figs...and characters..
Love that sandtrooper helmet too:)

Great pictures everyone!!

I posted this in my customs thread, but forgot to post it here. I recently picked out my 10 most favorite figures in my collection. Here is who made the cut...

View attachment 442707
View attachment 442708
View attachment 442709
View attachment 442710

Wow, that's a fantastic 10! Love your custom Squid Head. He was always one of my favorite "obscure" SW figs as a kid. Chewie looks great btw! That can't be out of box, is it? If you did some mods, love to hear them if you don't mind?

Thanks Matrix, Irezumi. :duff

Wow, that's a fantastic 10! Love your custom Squid Head. He was always one of my favorite "obscure" SW figs as a kid. Chewie looks great btw! That can't be out of box, is it? If you did some mods, love to hear them if you don't mind?

Thanks man. Yes, Enaud did a wonderful job with his Squidhead sculpt.

Chewbacca was repainted with a few layers of watered down acrylics and chalk pastels. No other mods done on it.

Thanks Matrix, Irezumi. :duff

Thanks man. Yes, Enaud did a wonderful job with his Squidhead sculpt.

Chewbacca was repainted with a few layers of watered down acrylics and chalk pastels. No other mods done on it.

Thanks for the info! I might give the pastels a try, seems pretty safe. Always love seeing pics of your amazing collection!

I love that Duros!
That is the SSC Cad Bane in Disguise head, which is neckless. Neck is black. Your neck is blue. How did you go about that?
Regarding those shiny boots: are they very pliable?
Thanks,
m.

New heads for the old rebel fleet troopers. Makes a big difference. Random (Joel) trooper and a Duro officer.
13e3681bf8ef94263a7e17978e828b38.jpg

I love that Duros!
That is the SSC Cad Bane in Disguise head, which is neckless. Neck is black. Your neck is blue. How did you go about that?
Regarding those shiny boots: are they very pliable?
Thanks,
m.

I painted the neck of the body blue. I had to repaint the whole head anyways. I bought it as an original, but the paint job definitely wasn’t.
The boots are very pliable yes.

Awesome collection and exposition, davejames.

But could you tell us more about that custom Tatooine Luke? It looks amazing! More pics??

Thanks,
m.

I know they're not popular on here, but I just picked up a FO Trooper and I'm absolutely loving how much the white, black and red really pop in my display.

Anyway, here's another update on my collection. Not sure yet how I'm going to fit in the Emperor and his Throne...

View attachment 436430

View attachment 436437

View attachment 436431

View attachment 436432

Back