1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering why there are Jawas posed with Maul but now I’m too afraid to ask [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for offended you man. I know this is not accurate and drive many people insane, but this is the representation of Vader that I envision. Yes, I could get ESB version but I did not because I am waiting for ROTJ version.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

I guarantee you if I put the tunic over the shoulder armor of a Vader figure from The Empire Strikes Back or Return of the Jedi I would get a ton of heat for it.

Sorry for offended you man. I know this is not accurate and drive many people insane, but this is the representation of Vader that I envision. Yes, I could get ESB version but I did not because I am waiting for ROTJ version.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

You don't have to apologize for anything, its your money and your collection.

Love the setup BTW, looking really good.

Due to space constrain, here is my small collection:

I like those small bases your figures have. Where did you get those? When arranging my collection, I sometimes have trouble fitting everything where I’d like because the bases take up a lot of space. That being said, I have too many figures to buy new stands for.

Here's my current setup. I have also preordered Obi-Wan and the Mudtrooper. The addiction is real.

collection.jpg

Quick question. Could the HT nameplate sit in front of the clear nameplate somehow ? Maybe stuck with blutack or glue ? Or perhaps just in front of the whole stand ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HT name plate can be placed on top of the base - I'll take a picture and post here tonight. However, it will not be secured because it does not peg in anywhere.

Back