shades of Mordor Dio!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the time Frodo was on the ground the other hobbits had already been tossed off

Interesting dio idea....

When i first saw the title, i was thinking: SAURON VS ISILDUR!! But when i saw it, i was just as excited! Woop woop! Giddy Giddy! I REALLY hope we get some good Weathertop detail, maybe a ruin of a statue. Frodo does look good but how can you tell from that one photo?
Price wise i'll have to think of a way to get it. With hopefully a wedding next year, i'll have to cut down on my customs purchasing...

Jon! A WEDDING?
*Your* Wedding?
:stick

Uhm lol yeah that is what I meant, jeez I have not seen the movies in so long I am getting retarded. :eek:
Sam- you're not getting retarded!
You just confused Amon Hen with Amon Sul, Weathertop's Sindarin name.
wink-1.gif

Just finished weathering my WitchKing dagger, so I'm definitely back in a Ringwraith mode.

It's still a pretty steep price for this dio so I'll have to wait to see it first before deciding.

Still probably a cooler display than the one I got though: :cool:

(It's a styro model I got from a guy off ebay & I just added AoME figures.)

Hope it's the same size/scale as the Helms Deep dio, That thing is huge.

Other than the Black Gates dio. [for obvious reasons] I believe every one of the dio's is 1/9 scale and I don't see this one being any different. And no doubt a dio. with a minimum of 5 characters is gonna take up alot of space.

Other than the Black Gates dio. [for obvious reasons] I believe every one of the dio's is 1/9 scale and I don't see this one being any different. And no doubt a dio. with a minimum of 5 characters is gonna take up alot of space.

Thats what i'm looking forward to the most :lecture This dio really needs to be a good size

Back