shades of Mordor Dio!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered a regular version for $150 :banana

Congrats on a great deal! Based on the sales transactions that we've recorded in the Sideshow Diorama Sales Report, there have been very few available and have sold at an average of $336 plus shipping!

Here's a list of the most recent transactions recorded in the Sideshow Diorama Sales Report:

Shades of Mordor - Ringwraith - Item 390278076493 - 2011-01-07 for $334.99
Shades of Mordor - Ringwraith - Item 370465420403 - 2011-01-04 for $334.99
Shades of Mordor - Ringwraith - Item 370471308807 - 2011-01-03 for $339.95

For anyone interested in viewing the list and the original sales transactions, here's the link to the Sideshow Shades of Mordor Diorama Sales Report:

Reports for other LOTR-themed collectibles from Sideshow Collectibles are also available in our other Sideshow Collectibles Sales Reports which you can access via our main page at https://www.myauctionreports.com.

I would think since there weren't that many made and they don't come up that often if you can grab one in the $300-$400 range you have a good deal. I think the last time I looked I saw an exclusive gonig for around $380 but that was a while ago.

To me anything less than $400 for the ex is a steal...A marvelous and quite heavy piece...rare at 400 ES if I remember correctly

Yes, that's a great price...especially when you factor in how large the piece is and how much shipping would cost! :wink1: :peace :duff

The 9 (...well 5) Have Been Released!

gph.JPG

Shades of Mordor EX 1:6 Diorama 348/400 - Sideshow

Great package to receive the day after seeing The Desolation of Smaug (amazing movie go see it now!!)!. I got this one from DinoDB1975 for a good price and I'm very happy with it.
It's a very good statue from the iconic scene in FotR and I almost wish I had 2 of them so I could expand the base and display the 9 instead of the 5. That'd probably be my only complaint; that the base is pretty small so the Nazgul are tight together and Frodo doesn't really fit close the the main base (because of the angles of the arms and 'faces') but at the same time if you move him away he feels disconnected from it.
That said I love the scene and I really like the statue as well so not really a complaint, just a wish.

d5ky.jpg

jt93.JPG

ftqu.jpg

hpa0.jpg

0mfa.jpg

rig3.jpg

yrvs.jpg

wqdx.jpg

Old as it is, I've been able to get this diorama for €380 and I couldn't be happier with it. I was on the fence between this one and Weta's new Ringwraith statue, but I ended up opting for five Nazgûl instead of one. It was really fun to shoot too!

Instagram: @scalegalaxy

Attachments

• Nazgûl.jpg
    Nazgûl.jpg
    780.7 KB · Views: 36
Back