shades of Mordor Dio!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well start clearing some shelf space 'cause I think you're gonna need it. :naughty

Or at least the excl. will be worth every penny....not so sure the regular edition will be....but we'll find out soon enough.

:rock Loving the optimism Woodsy I dearly hope your right :naughty

I have to say on the info we have at the moment, I agree the exclusive is gonna be a total must...thanks goodness they have been sensible and made it a PPO

I know I am probably swinging way off base here but anyone else think that it is strange they use the words:

Frodo Companion Piece

Is that what they normally call exclusives? Or could it mean that the frodo piece will actually be seperate from the main piece?

:rock Loving the optimism Woodsy I dearly hope your right :naughty

I have to say on the info we have at the moment, I agree the exclusive is gonna be a total must...thanks goodness they have been sensible and made it a PPO

And even moreso, thank goodness SS's upgraded their servers. I'm still haunted over missing out on the excl. Patient Zero PF. Three time's I had one in my cart, three times I clicked the "place your order" button....and three times it suddenly disappeared. :banghead

And even moreso, thank goodness SS's upgraded their servers. I'm still haunted over missing out on the excl. Patient Zero PF. Three time's I had one in my cart, three times I clicked the "place your order" button....and three times it suddenly disappeared. :banghead

Yeah, I must admit I was glad not to be a part of the train wreck that was PZ order night :lol Any luck on the WL yet?

I know I am probably swinging way off base here but anyone else think that it is strange they use the words:

Frodo Companion Piece

Is that what they normally call exclusives? Or could it mean that the frodo piece will actually be seperate from the main piece?

No I don't think you are off base at all...that's a very unusually way of describing the excl. It sounds to me like Frodo comes on a separate base that somehow connects with the main base. :confused:

Yeah, I must admit I was glad not to be a part of the train wreck that was PZ order night :lol Any luck on the WL yet?

No, and I don't think there is even the remotest chance of getting one either...it took a good 25 minutes after it sold out before my waitlist order even went through. Oh well.... you win some, you lose some.

Dam it..................

DAM IT!!!

I was going to be done with my LOTR’s Poly, SSW/SS collection with the Gandalf/Rog dio, that was going to be my sunset piece, done finished, collection completed…………..

That until I saw this piece……………….

DAMT IT SS………………

Thanks, now looks like I will be logged on Friday with the other 399 hopefuls

DAM IT!!!!

I told myself that I was going to quit the dio line but this is just too good to resist! I really hope that this is not "look sir droids" scale.

I'm just not getting a clear picture of scale here.

Is 1/9 about the same size as the Toybiz figures?

Does anyone have pix of a LOTR dio next to something else to compare scale?

I think at 400 ES for the EX, no one should have a problem getting this. I just hope this isn't small as Helms deep.

Helm's Deep ain't small.
10AM, that's 5pm UK time right? I work til 6... will have to get mum logged on to order it for me!

True enough. I could use alot of works to describe the Helm's Deep dio....and small isn't one of them.

No I don't think you are off base at all...that's a very unusually way of describing the excl. It sounds to me like Frodo comes on a separate base that somehow connects with the main base. :confused:

Thank goodness i'm not the only one that thinks so...I suppose if this is the case then SS may have done it so that the reg. version wouldn't be so redundant :dunno

Wt-painted-4.jpg

I think at 400 ES for the EX, no one should have a problem getting this. ......

Look on the bright side.....if you miss the Ex you can always say that it IS the exclusive but on yours Frodo has already put on the Ring. :D

Wow SS has really hit the mark on this one
I like it how LOTR pieces are getting PPO treatment at the moment :D

Back