shades of Mordor Dio!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just curious if Aragorn is gonna be a part of it.

Shouldn't be as previously stated he didnt appear until after this scene so if they are going to be screen accurate i'm guessing no.

Like you Havok the price is working against me but it does looks to be a very nice piece.:cool:

Shouldn't be as previously stated he didnt appear until after this scene so if they are going to be screen accurate i'm guessing no.

Like you Havok the price is working against me but it does looks to be a very nice piece.:cool:
Yeah your right. I didn't read all the previous posts, so I must have missed that being mentioned.

The price is definitely steep, and that's the main reason I won't be getting it. Honestly I just don't have the room anymore for Dio's, and if I was able to fit one or two in, I would prefer others instead of this one. By the time they get made though, if at all, I probably won't have any free space left anyway. :lol

My Goodness....I am very very very happy about this one

:joy:wacky:joy:banana:banana:wacky:joy

I'm more than likely not gonna order this one. The high price tag is the easiest excuse for me, plus the fact there are a couple other Dio's I would rather see made and have in my collection, if I was to have any Dio's in my collection at all. It does look great though, and I agree the Exclusive is a must. I'm just curious if Aragorn is gonna be a part of it.

Buy it anyway :rock

Cool and the PO is going to be at 6pm GMT yes? Now that we are all on Summer Time??:confused:

Great Dio and I am sure the full view of it will be stunning, have to agree the price tag is steep and its probably going to spread out over quite a bit of space but who cares, GIVE IT 2 ME!!!! :rotfl

Cool and the PO is going to be at 6pm GMT yes? Now that we are all on Summer Time??:confused:

Great Dio and I am sure the full view of it will be stunning, have to agree the price tag is steep and its probably going to spread out over quite a bit of space but who cares, GIVE IT 2 ME!!!! :rotfl

:lol Are we gonna start arguing about what time it is again? :naughty:naughty:lol

But I think 6pm is correct this time

I am sooo glad they decided to go with a PO on this, Because Ringwraith = amazingly popular :rock

:wave

Hiya GG hey are you sure it's not 5pm?? :rotfl Only kidding!!

Yes this one looks like a must have for sure! :banana

:lol :lol I know its 6pm but I am gonna be online a 5pm just in case :rock

The more I look at the preview the more excited I get about this piece, looks like SS may have hit the nail on the head with this one :)

Is Frodo the exclusive element? I still think this will look cool if displayed so that you look directly at them.

yup i'm going to be rushing to get this exclusive. i hope it's fourth quater or later so i can plan on getting it. i'm not use to getting dios or pfs but i don't know if i can resist this one

You Did. :D

I am wondering about the other hobbits though. By the time Frodo was on the ground the other hobbits had already been tossed off to the side so I wonder how this one is going to play out.

fotr0541.jpg

LotR_FotR1276.jpg

Last edited:
I think once the exclusive sells out, SC is going to have a lot of these to put out for gift cards and prizes over the next year. Unless the sculpt is amazingly beautiful, I don't see the demand being there without the exclusive. Should be an interesting Friday on the PPO.

Back