'Sewer King'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'Sewer King' specs now up

You did an amazing job, amigo! We will have promo pics of your painted Kolchak and Doctor Who like this finished soon. :)

Would be funny if Danny Devito saw some of these pics.

the_penguin_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d5162oy.jpg

the_penguin_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d519w1q.jpg

I bet he would be thinking...
"I don't remember doing that photo shoot!"

Honestly it looks incredible!

How can hot toys beat this?

payment will be taken very soon

Here is a pic of all the things that will be included in the pack (all of the extra clothes could not fit in this pic)

parts.jpg

Last edited:

Wow. I need to stop visiting this thread. Breaks my heart every time. Hot Toys won't top that. They just won't.

Ha ha - thanks for saying that, Hot Toys will do just fine I'm sure! I don't think there will be ever a definitive version of any character sculpted though, as each version is somebody's interpretation (look at all the Joker's out there!) it really comes down to personal preference and factory production vs hand crafted/personal touch.

Here is a pic of the penguin firing his umbrella gun and a pic of a skull Thug we have already made

red_triangle_gang_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d536rgt.jpg

Wow just wow let me know as soon as you need payment sean I'm good to go

Make's me wish I was in on collecting batman id be all over this one. Easily one of the best customs I have ever seen. And probably one of the hardiest to get right. I wish u guys were into star wars:(

Make's me wish I was in on collecting batman id be all over this one. Easily one of the best customs I have ever seen. And probably one of the hardiest to get right. I wish u guys were into star wars:(

we are :)

are you just into collecting full sets?

Ah u are with or the owner of WGP? I bought the asoka sculpt a while back.

yes and yes, we also have some Ford - have you seen? I've been working on a Carrie Fisher as well on and off for a while!

Back