'Sewer King'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Danny Cobblepot 'Sewer King'

Beautiful figure! I'm very impressed with this.

Very interested! Please put me on the list. Excellent work! Is there a time frame when these will be done by? Awesome!

ok stretchbaldy your on- these are going like hot cakes lol!

Absolutely stunning.

Just mind bogglingly good!!

Captures not only the likeness but also the creepiness perfectly. Bravo

I read on Silent Surfer's thread that he painted the proto. Will the final product be painted by him as well?

your correct, Nathan/silentsurfer painted the smiling version and then Greggo used that as a measure to paint the angry head. As you can see Greggo matched Nathan's head perfectly!! (amazingly so as Nathan's head Rocks!) So Greggo will be painting all of the figs :)

Looks great. Any chance that you guys can post more closeup images of the heads/hair? Thanks.

will do - watch this space

hot toys wont beat that

but 700 is too much for me

great job man

I don't know what your talking about - it is highly unlikely that Hot Toys will make a generic 'Sewer King' model...

Last edited:
Re: 'Sewer King' specs now up

Really looking forward to this one :D spec list looks great

WHOA! How'd I miss this? Little guy just snuck up on me!

:clap EXCELLENT WORK! Love the Sewer King! And that haired head looks awesomely gruesome!

So is this the full 2-in-1 set? Are they also going to be offered separately? How about bits and pieces, like clothing bits sold separately?

ha ha - now you've got me, I'm not sure - pm me for what you want and I will look into it :)

i REALLY hope the price is for both...REALLY REALLY hope...:)

also...i noticed that the list pf people that were interested was removed....does that mean i have to PM you even tho you said i was on the original list??..thanks m8

i REALLY hope the price is for both...REALLY REALLY hope...:)

also...i noticed that the list pf people that were interested was removed....does that mean i have to PM you even tho you said i was on the original list??..thanks m8

yes - the price includes everything you see on the front page (both heads and costumes), and a bit more (see spec list on first page)

Yes - you are on the list :)

Back