'Sewer King'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'Sewer King' specs now up

Wow, I am so looking forward to this. Please let me know when you need the payment to be sent. Thanks

Yea I seen the ford sculpt its pretty nice. I think im the only one in the world who is not a Han Solo fan lol. When i have nothing to work on i may customize my only han figure.

Hey guys, for those of you who said that they were 'interested' about this figure I just sent you a pm - let me know if you didn't receive it

Speechless. Wish I could afford it, but congrats to those that can because there aren't enough superlatives to describe how great it looks.

Mine arrived last week and it looks every bit as good in person as it does in the promo pics. If anybody has the opportunity to pick this one up jump on it ASAP

I WANT ONE!

Who do I have to send a pm to?!?!?! PLEASE PM ME!

I wondering if its worth buying a second fat suit and figure to make two penguins?

I emailed him and he says he might be able to convince the painter to do another set. Crossing my fingers!

Looks like you got lucky Jeff must have been one left over from the initial run congrats you won't regret it

Back