Seattle Zombie Walk - NOW WITH PICS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet pictures... so did we get our dang world record back. :)

And Zombie Freaks might be interesting.

I don't know if we did or not....it was close when I left - hopefully a few more people signed up later in the day.

Seattle is trying to beat the World Record for the biggest zombie walk.

The Event takes place tomorrow with a make up tent, live music, learning the Thriller dance, free movies and of course the zombie walk.

https://www.seattlezombies.com/

Anyone going? I'm actually going to check it out with some friends - should be interesting. :lol I'll post some pics this weekend.

Are you going to be zombie-fied?

Even more insanely jealous of you 'cause that looks like so much fun and some of those zombies look so freakin' good! :rock

There were some jaw droppers there, for sure. Gave me a lot of good ideas for next time. :D

Awesome! Checking out the vid now--- any pics?

If it's the vid that is on the seattlezombies website - I'm not in any of that. Only pic of me is the one I posted earlier...then there are all the other pics I posted.

If it's the vid that is on the seattlezombies website - I'm not in any of that. Only pic of me is the one I posted earlier...then there are all the other pics I posted.

:slap Ha ha... missed those. Checking them out now. Very cool.

I love how there's little kids covered in ketchup and theres this
oldcamera695.jpg
:lol

Back