Seattle Zombie Walk - NOW WITH PICS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmmmm...that could work. Better start planning my costume now. :lol

Sideshow+Collectibles+The+Dead+Subject+1025+Babysitter+Exclusive+Variant.jpg

There you go-- only I'm going to suggest knee high socks. :clap:clap

If I was involved in one of these (which looks like a lot of fun) I'd do what me and a bunch of friends did one Halloween while in uni. and that's go as The President surrounded by sunglass-wearing secret service... only this time all of the secret service would be zombie-fied and the Prez'd still be human... (It's what I'm thinking of using my 2nd Obama TT for).

Ok, I might have to show up if there are a few of those running around. :)

There were all types of zombies - though I will say A LOT seem to have been attacked at the prom.

Sideshow+Collectibles+The+Dead+Subject+1025+Babysitter+Exclusive+Variant.jpg

There you go-- only I'm going to suggest knee high socks. :clap:clap

I like that! :rock

I request a Bikini Tropics Zombie Girl :yess:

:lol Well someone else will need to pull that look off.

If I was involved in one of these (which looks like a lot of fun) I'd do what me and a bunch of friends did one Halloween while in uni. and that's go as The President surrounded by sunglass-wearing secret service... only this time all of the secret service would be zombie-fied and the Prez'd still be human... (It's what I'm thinking of using my 2nd Obama TT for).

That's a great idea! :rock

Do you know anyone good with the FX and makeup? getting enough people together to pull off the dead line sounds good...:lol

Back