SDCC's 5 12 inchers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dusty's light is still on but she may be away from her desk. Maybe reporting that Sith Lord has broken the code.

Let's give her a little time. Say, another 30 seconds...GO!

Last edited:
I don't know about you guys, but as minor of a character as Crumb is, I would still like him posable.

Hmm, I seem to remember one member saying it would be Jabba following the NL announcement of the S & V line last week...

Gee, I wonder who that may have been... :monkey1

I would have bet a million bucks that it was going to be Greedo.

I didn't think they were ready to start experimenting with completely new body types yet. It will be nice if I am wrong!

Yep, all the indications were there that it would be Greedo. And since SS hasn't done a new female body or a "Hobbit" body, let alone anything like a big rubber puppet before, who would have thought that they were ready for Jabba.

Hopefully, Weds we'll know. Its gonna be a long 2 days.

Wor-Gar said:
I'm going to be really depressed now if it isn't JABBA. :monkey2

Dusty, please if we're wrong at least tell us that.

(your silence will mean we are correct)

:D

*snert* <---- neither silence, nor talking

tomandshell said:
I would have bet a million bucks that it was going to be Greedo.

I didn't think they were ready to start experimenting with completely new body types yet. It will be nice if I am wrong!

and nice if I'm right! If it is Jabba, you just know it has been in development for over a year and I bet, I just bet someone @ LucasFilm workshop may have suggested it after seeing how successfully SSC did full rubber bodies for the Creature from Black Lagoon and metaluna Mutant... it is a major challenge. Then again I would be blown away because they had to develop a whole new body for this figure but...

if you're gonna do something this innovative, I cannot think of a better place to announce and display than at SDCC.

Well, I don't see anyone from Sideshow DISPUTING the "5 1/6 scale figures" comment... so who's to say there WON'T be a Greedo?

- J!

I like how you think!

In fact, StarWars.com tried to dispute it with their claim of only two figures, and Brant posted here telling us that was misleading. So maybe we will see Greedo after all, plus Palpatine, plus Jabba, plus Jabba's expansion pack, plus Princess Leia.

MicroJow said:
Well, I don't see anyone from Sideshow DISPUTING the "5 1/6 scale figures" comment... so who's to say there WON'T be a Greedo?

- J!

Good point MJ...

I just thought we'd see a Jabba based on the hi-profile Jabba thumbnail, hints and the prominent image of him in the announcement page...

but we may be seeing more than one, absolutely, including Greedo and Leia as Tom says, nice way to build up the OT line... let's face it, we only have 2 12" OT figs so far.

Back