Star Wars Signature Group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love the regular Darth Maul if its still available :)

normal11.jpg

Here you go :)

Of course I don't want to take anyone elses but IF another Vader pops up someday I'd like a shot at it at least. :)

Thanks :) I'm not sure I will revoke Marvelito's claim to the second Vader, but I would be able to make you a new Vader one

Of course I don't want to take anyone elses but IF another Vader pops up someday I'd like a shot at it at least. :)

Hey guys, I would gladly give up the Vader signature if you'd like to have it Madden. I do feel a bit bad having it while not being a premium member. It was a generous offer which I gladly accepted, but maybe it wasn't fair to premium members. Anyway, let me know. I love having it but have no problem giving it up to a more deserving premium member. :)

Ok, I'll PM you with the link in a bit

I got it :)

Thank you for the apology

Ccn8KM1.gif

Also digging the Asari Avatar :hi5: Nice :D

Why thank you! Don't know why but Kurin from ME3 just... got to me.

Pertaining to the sig, IF Darkangel is making a Ventress sig for me, then I'd feel awful taking two awesome sigs to myself. If that isn't the case, and I confused the above "I got it" for consent to a Ventress when she was really referring to Yoda, then sorry for my confusion, but THANK YOU BOTH THIS IS GREAT!

Last edited:
Hey guys, I would gladly give up the Vader signature if you'd like to have it Madden. I do feel a bit bad having it while not being a premium member. It was a generous offer which I gladly accepted, but maybe it wasn't fair to premium members. Anyway, let me know. I love having it but have no problem giving it up to a more deserving premium member. :)

I appreciate the offer but I don't consider myself more "deserving" you got it and its yours so go ahead and keep it. :)

Last edited:
Why thank you! Don't know why but Kurin from ME3 just... got to me.

Pertaining to the sig, IF Darkangel is making a Ventress sig for me, then I'd feel awful taking two awesome sigs to myself. If that isn't the case, and I confused the above "I got it" for consent to a Ventress when she was really referring to Yoda, then sorry for my confusion, but THANK YOU BOTH THIS IS GREAT!

I can make you a Ventress sig at some point. Probably when Brainiac and I are in between signature groups. Glad you like your sig :)

These are awsome and you rock for doing this for members.

I would like the dark angel premium prequel darth maul if still available and it looks like it still is from the first post.

Thanks

Back