SDCC's 5 12 inchers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I bet these are going to be AMAZING figures--I wish I didn't have to pass on them, but there is NO WAY I can spend that kind of money. And I hope it's a different Leia myself; I never really liked the Boushh disguise. I want something a little more lady-like.

Captain Aldeggon said:
Man I bet these are going to be AMAZING figures--I wish I didn't have to pass on them, but there is NO WAY I can spend that kind of money. And I hope it's a different Leia myself; I never really liked the Boushh disguise. I want something a little more lady-like.

Proof you can't please everyone. :rolleyes:

Come on guys, let's at least wait for some pics!!! :)

Do we have any kind of confirmation that these 12 inchers will be up for pre-order tonight?

Jango56031 said:
Do we have any kind of confirmation that these 12 inchers will be up for pre-order tonight?

This is just preview night, I dont think anything will go up for re-order tonight..

From what I've read, they will be up for pre-order at different times during the SDCC. So that means, we need to keep checking throughout this week and weekend...which sucks because I've got other stuff to do. :D

Ridiculous! Just ridiculous! I never thought Sideshow would be announcing a 1/6 Jabba... especially not this early on. I do hope you guys are right and $200 is for the the throne and Jabba. But I'm actually very concerned about the size of the display? This thing could be ginormous... and I'm not sure how much space I really want to dedicate to the slug :monkey3

Hmm, it seems a lot of you collect PF statues and never mention anything about size. Is this so different? :confused:

But maybe, many of you are like me and only collect 1/6?

only 1/6 for moi. i only collect characters. never liked environments, even from LOTR.

galactiboy said:
This thing could be ginormous... and I'm not sure how much space I really want to dedicate to the slug :monkey3

Thats my single biggest concern right now...My space is limited and I dont want to devote to much space to this....

yeah, I have a really busy weekend too, and it will be tough to keep checking back in for new pre-orders. I am gonna be like a kid in a candy store, and they probably want to keep us from passing out from all the excitement!

Hmm, it seems a lot of you collect PF statues and never mention anything about size. Is this so different?

But maybe, many of you are like me and only collect 1/6?

I have only collected 1/6 scale stuff, and previously the SSW LOTR line. I plan on getting the Fellowship of the Ring in PF, and ordered Boba Fett, but with all of this stuff coming out that I prefer to statues, I may have to pass on the Bounty Hunter (sorry Tom...)

Bib Fortuna??? There are sooooooooooo many more kewl characters besides him.

Leia and Jabba sound kewl. Enviroment is kewl as well, but depending on the size, a pass.

if you go to the web cam page you can see jabba!!
its kinda far away but you can get an idea of his size

Back