SDCC Thank You

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, I was talking about those who rsvp'ed and then didn't show up. We called their names and everything! Oh well :dunno

Not to mention half of the names were, "who" and "huh?"

Really, Dave should cap the invites to those with more than 2 posts; especially if they don't show. :rolleyes: :emperor

:chew CHEERS :chew to Darklord and the Sideshow crew for putting on a great SDDC Show and a tremendous afterhours party. It was great seeing all the people show up and the sideshow staff was so kind to all of us.

Many of us sitting in the Gentle Giant lines during the show remarked "I wish they could be more like Sideshow" how true!

Evan

I seen Greg but didn't see you how could I miss it I would have filmed it and made The Josh my avatar. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Not many did, I did though, I remeber saying he did and Dusty telling me he didn't:lol

I seen Greg but didn't see you how could I miss it I would have filmed it and made The Josh my avatar. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I wouldn't wanted to ruin your camera though Bob. I'm darn near broke as it is. :lol

Not many did, I did though, I remeber saying he did and Dusty telling me he didn't:lol

Mark I may have to bribe you 2 forget what you saw. :lol

I consider myself a relative newbie and tend to fly under the radar. It sucked as I tried to make it but instead went to Petco Park to see the 300 screening and then out with friends afterwards.
Oh well.:dunno

Last edited:
Back