SDCC Thank You

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hjalmar

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I couldn't decide where to put this so it would be seen....

I just wanted to say thank you again to Dave and the Sideshow crew for the SDCC party. I had a blast. I'd also like to thank the folks who made the rounds-- a few freaks and employees made it a point to introduce themselves to nearly every group, and I'm glad I can put names with faces now.

Thank you!

It was a genuine blast! :duff

Thanks Dave, you certainly outdid yourself again; and it was even more of a hit than last year. I mean really, Lou Ferigno .... c'mon, top that --- and he even flexed. :monkey5 :lol

:duff

Both Dave and Sideshow out-did themselves this year.

And we all appreciate it.

Thank You.
clapping3tk.gif

5.gif

It was a genuine blast! :duff

Thanks Dave, you certainly outdid yourself again; and it was even more of a hit than last year. I mean really, Lou Ferigno .... c'mon, top that --- and he even flexed. :monkey5 :lol

:duff

Lou Rocked loved his bit about the spot light it was great. :rotfl Just like always Dave, Dusty and the rest of the folks from SS make sure it feels like a Party.

You guys were all absolutely fan-friggin-tastic. Being a SDCC virgin you made it very comfortable and enjoyable for me. Freaks party was awesome and I will never forget my first time. :rock :bow

I had a great time at the party. The staff truly made themselves available to all us Freaks. I especially enjoyed watching the comradery between the staff and felt fortunate that they accepted us all into their family.

Thanks Sideshow and Dave for making this year's Comic Con experience the best ever. Can't wait 'til next year!

No, THANK YOU guys for giving us a reason to party :duff

Seriously, without you all there would be no Sideshow, so of COURSE you're part of the family! I just wish more Freaks would have shown up - what's up with all those people who didn't show? Too bad, so sad - you lost out on all your prizes, free food & drink, and fun times :monkey2

Oh, and next year, I expect to see more FREAKS out on the dance floor with us :chew

It was really great meeting those of you I hadn't met before, and re-aquainting myself with those of you I had! Thanks for coming!!

They did missed out on alot of things.

Soooo many cool prizes !!!

I can't believe many of the Sideshow reps showed up to work the next day :lol

Oh, and next year, I expect to see more FREAKS out on the dance floor with us :chew

I dont know that group was kinda intimidating:monkey3 Maybe next year you start dragging us out there, I am sure that would would work, or maybe start it a lil earlier too.

I would have danced on Sat night:monkey3 :lol

Back