SDCC preview & order events starting early?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya! I checked in with our Customer Service department about your question about combining Comic Con Exclusives. Unfortunately since almost all will be In-Stock items they will begin processing and shipping within 24 to 48 hours, so combining orders will not be possible. Now if you wanted to take a roll of the dice and wait until Friday to place one order for all the Exclusives you wanted (and if they are all still available) then they would all ship together (Except the Hot Toys Captain America piece of course as that one will end up shipping later)

-SideshowAlex

Thanks Alex. That's what I was expecting. Good to know you guys will be rolling them out ASAP at least :clap It definately would be a gamble waiting them out and I'd probably end up spending more than what the seperate shipping would be later on to get them, so probably best not to risk it. And I just realized that even shipped seperately, it still beats the extra $50 for an extra bag to bring them back on the flight home. :lol

No commander Fox yet... been waiting since 3 AM Eastern time last night LOL.
can you tell us what time these are going up? so we know what to expect also with the capt and other exclusives?

Back