SDCC pre-orders question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, you know the pics of that crazy chimp-thing that you used to flood the board with? I've had to see a psychiatrist for MONTHS now... :lol

Now, stop derailing, this is serious thread!:cool:

OK I lied, now I am done.
PIC_really_ugly_face.jpg

Sweet dreams Dusty!!!!!!!!!!

I just checked my posted orders.

Uh, the Medicom RAH Maul isn't really $899.94 is it? :lol:lol You guys might want to fix that. I just nearly had Heart Palpatines. (get it?) :monkey5 Anyway, I'm guessing it's supposed to be $89.99, which would actually be a great price.

Also, my Hot Toys 12" Jack Sparrow was mistakenly entered as a Giant Cosbaby. :monkey4 I emailed Lauren to fix that.

Last edited:
Mine still doesn't show up. I guess they are still working through the Thursday afternoon orders. You guys who ordered on Friday and Saturday are going to have to wait forever, so I shouldn't complain.

But they said it would be up within 48 hours and so I won't freak out until tomorrow.

Mine still doesn't show up. I guess they are still working through the Thursday afternoon orders. You guys who ordered on Friday and Saturday are going to have to wait forever, so I shouldn't complain.

But they said it would be up within 48 hours and so I won't freak out until tomorrow.

The Single order that is in my account is from Friday I believe. I'm waiting on my big order from Thursday.

Back