SDCC pre-orders question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choopie

Super Freak
Reaction score
For those who have pre-ordered on the SDCC floor before, how long does it take Sideshow to post pre-orders to your account? Or does it show up in your account at all since it's a manual order? Just curious.

For those who have pre-ordered on the SDCC floor before, how long does it take Sideshow to post pre-orders to your account? Or does it show up in your account at all since it's a manual order? Just curious.
They said a few weeks or so. They have to worry about the in stock orders first then the pre-orders will get processed.

Let's see, Comic con was when last years, July 20-23 and my order was generated on the 1st of August so about a week or so.

Thanks for your patience everyone! We took home a ton of manual pre-orders, each with special instructions, it seems, so it's going to take a little while to get everything placed so that it shows up in your online accounts. Please allow through Thursday, August 16th for all orders to be manually entered. If you don't see it by then, definitely give us a call!

If you are worried about Priority Pre-Order items, have no fear - your yellow receipt ensures that your pre-order has been placed. PLEASE (please... please) hang on to those yellow copies of the receipt you received at the Con with all your pre-order information detailed. If there is ever any dispute, that yellow copy is our key to solving it! As long as you have that, there should be no problem :duff

Feel free to pass along this information onto other parts of the Freaks board and on othe boards if you see people worried, as there is no way I'm going to see all of the panicking until it's too late ;)

He Dusty, what if I lost my Yellow receipt for Stealth Iron Man (and you guys can't locate your white one)? ;)

:lol:lol

Hey... doesn't hurt to try, right? :monkey5

Seriously, though, my orders took up 3 separate forms and I just realized that Stealth Iron Man isn't on there. :monkey2

Hey... doesn't hurt to try, right? :monkey5

Seriously, though, my orders took up 3 separate forms and I just realized that Stealth Iron Man isn't on there. :monkey2
Aww damn! I put mine in a sandwich baggie and keep it firmly tucked b/t my butt cheeks for 'safe keeping'. :D

Hope get this resolved.

That sucks Irish. I could have sworn you ordered it. My one small 1 item order is there just waiting for my big 12-13 item to hit the old account.

That sucks Irish. I could have sworn you ordered it.
I know! And I was running around telling everybody that they needed to order one when the whole time I had overlooked it on my own order(s)!!! :google In my defense, however, it is kinda hard to concentrate on the floor at SDCC with all of the sensory overload going on. :monkey1

I got an email from SS today for the two order sheets I made, seems like things are working good so far!

:rock

I got an email from SS today for the two order sheets I made, seems like things are working good so far!

:rock

Good to hear, Matt, I think I wrote those up - nice to know I did okay even though I'm not used to doing that and my head was hurting so bad at the time :lol :chew

Good to hear, Matt, I think I wrote those up - nice to know I did okay even though I'm not used to doing that and my head was hurting so bad at the time :lol :chew

And here I thought you were only good for a newsletter once a week.:monkey5

Well, you know the pics of that crazy chimp-thing that you used to flood the board with? I've had to see a psychiatrist for MONTHS now... :lol

Now, stop derailing, this is serious thread!:cool:

Look, I know secretly you people love me because at the end of the day you can go home, look in the mirror and say to yourself, at least I have not sunk as low in life as Bannister. That is all.

Back