Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shomp that is Jose's work, from Spain. He said that its "a 1:16 scale model, 91cm long, 105 cm with the boosters and 56 cm wide. It's not intended to be an accurate model and I did it when I did not have internet access so the only reference was the video tape. I did the Icarus myself, and it is cornflakes box cardboard."

Pretty impressive.

Back at you Ironman!

Working on my Urko foam latex. Negative mold came out nicely! Can't wait to bake him up...but there are still many more steps to do before I can whip up some foam latex.

There were some minor bubbles that I have patched up with epoxy and they weren't that bad. I can live with it. I still think he came out well enough. He's drying in the sun right now.

dsc04592q.jpg

I like your new avatar!

The king is dead. Long live the king!!

dsc04596p.jpg

Have you ever peeked inside a Sideshow head? Weird, isn't it?
dsc04597j.jpg

Meow!
dsc04599nh.jpg

New hairdo:
dsc04606.jpg

dsc04608qp.jpg

dsc04607g.jpg

Very cool!! Will you be casting him as well?
And, I was thinking... a bad thing for me I know, what do you think of the possibility of sculpting a Urko "face" that would fit on the HT's?

I think its a better "hair do" for him.

And think...HT faces for all versions. Could be a great help if they ever release the rest of the simians.

I have a feeling that HT will release a few simians when the new apes movie comes out. One can only hope, right?

Wow Jess you sure are getting very crafty. I love what you did to Caesar although the bow may be a little much. :lol

OMG! I can't help but stare at Caesar. He looks most awesome now with a more accurate hair style. Even the paint I can live with...but I am going to send him to a professional. God I'd love to color him now since I'm inspired, but I want to see a professional do an ape. I'll be sending him out any day now, as soon as I finish my end of the barter. I am thinking also of finally getting more of that black rubber spray and spraying down a green SS outfit so I can make him a fleather one.

HEY!! Did anyone happen to get the POTA TV series soundtrack? Its gotten terribly high on the secondary market. I tried to download it thru those "share" sites and WOW!! what a f'n fiasco that was.
Anyone?

Back