Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!
I'll be sure to keep track of that thread.
And yeah, Ive decided that the rat-face horse is a bit too expensive to use as just an armature.

Im off to check out the prices of those Marx horses right now.

Last edited:
When your ready for Ace to go to a good home, let me know. Half my house is of Ace. As a guitar player, he was and still is one of my many heroes..

During Frehley's Comets I became close with Ace, and have alot of cool items from him.

I'll post some pics over the weekend on my facebook..

Sixx - I look forward to hearing (and seeing) more on this! :exactly:

I love KISS. Ace was always my favorite, I guess because he's the closest character to sci-fi. I made a custom 1:6 version a long while ago but its just not Ace.
I recall shortly after he left KISS the first time, I was flipping thru the tv channels and there he was on Uncle Floyd.
I like his Frehley's Comet stuff too!
Sixx, you are so lucky you got to meet him. That must've ROCKED!!!

That's just so cool Guys! I'm a Paul Stanley fan myself. He has always been my idol...wish I could sing like him!

CRANK IT UP!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kMlkIDLK5c

:clap:yess::goodpost:

Last edited:
I was going through my extra halloween stuff and found these.

These are brand new in packaging. a Set of 3 Resident Evil Figures.

I paid $16.95 each plus taxes for each one.

Looking to trade all 3 as a set towards anything extra anyone has Ape related.. I'm just starting off. So if anybody needs, let me know..

~Sixx

I know that this is off topic, but is anyone familiar with the AMAZING ARIZONA COMIC CON? It is going on over the weekend, meaning yesterday and today. What I mean by off topic, is that there will be actors from the AMC television show "The Walking dead". Here is something I copied off the website that is pretty cool! :offtopic:

"The Walking Dead #80 AMAZING ARIZONA COMIC CON EXCLUSIVE will feature a photo cover with the cast members. The Walking Dead #80 AMAZING ARIZONA COMIC CON EXCLUSIVE is a perfect book to get autographed at the Comic Con, as Walking Dead Creator/writer/producer ROBERT KIRKMAN will be available for autograph sessions all weekend. The TV Show is Golden Globe nominated Best New Drama, and the cast members- JON BERNTHAL (aka SHANE) and STEVEN YEUN (aka GLENN) will join Kirkman on Saturday events. MELISSA COWAN, the iconic ZOMNBIE BICYCLE GIRL will be all signing throughout the weekend as well.

Being a fan of that show, I'd be going to that one if I were you. Sounds like a really good time and I believe that The Walking Dead series is going to be around for a really long time on AMC. It'll be a great story to share should you happen to meet the the writer and the actors. :hi5:

Being a fan of that show, I'd be going to that one if I were you. Sounds like a really good time and I believe that The Walking Dead series is going to be around for a really long time on AMC. It'll be a great story to share should you happen to meet the the writer and the actors. :hi5:
:exactly::goodpost:

I know Mark! If I did not work yesterday and then decide to watch football today, I would have been there. I just love that show and hope to see it go on for a long time.

I know that I would love to see a television remake of Planet of the Apes!:hi5:

Hi gang,
Here are some pictures of my attempts to make some custom apes for my collection. My customs never turn out as good I hope they would. I wish Hot Toys would crank out some more apes. :(

Here are a few more pictures of my 1/6 scale custom ape attempts.

I cut out the teeth of my gorilla soldier, glued the mouth shut, and placed it on the general's body for the photo. I want to buy another Hot Toys Soldier gorilla if I can find a good price.

And, of course, that is Jessica's Caesar resin head. I can see I need to repaint the hands to at least make them blend better.

Again, thanks for the encouragement to show pictures of my efforts. :)

I know that I would love to see a television remake of Planet of the Apes!:hi5:
From your lips to the lawgiver's ear. I would love to see a good {think Beowolf] CGI version utilizing the TV characters and even voiced by them where possible.
Hi gang,
Here are some pictures of my attempts to make some custom apes for my collection. My customs never turn out as good I hope they would. I wish Hot Toys would crank out some more apes. :(
I am really liking the Schlock head as an ape. I think he may look even better wearing a general's helmet.
Looking for inexpensive options for clothes. Will the Hasbro Ape soldiers clothes fit on a dragon body? Anybody know?
Yes they will.
MycustomPOTA01.jpg

You may like to do a little mixing and matching, but the Hasbro outfits will fit.

Back