Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are my Megos re-living that famous Planet of the Apes chase scene in the cornfield. More goofy pictures can be found at the MegoMuseum here:
https://megomuseum.com/community/showthread.php?t=29955

kenya2009004.jpg

I am only waiting for the regular gorilla. I think I have the captain already.

Yes, I just checked. I have the captain.

DSC00598.jpg

That's a pretty good idea Ironman. Looking forward to that. :)
Well, between the two in the pic I posted, the Sideshow and now I'm considering an Attar.... At least one should fit. Although i would like to rehair an Attar as is for use.
HOLY CRAPADOODLE!!

:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

My General Ursus was waiting in my office patiently for my arrival!!

That's just not right. :monkey2

I am such a lucky monkey!!

:bananaFirst, when I arrived after being out of the country for three weeks, I had a BLAM package (not opened yet--still in the middle of unpacking) waiting for me on my front porch--this is what I ordered with Landon's dogtag, etc.

:banana:bananaSecond, General Ursus was waiting for me at my office...I ordered him ages ago from Hong Kong. I will post photos of the beautiful postage stamps they used. Hopefully my husband can get the internet connection working at home. Something ugly happened when I was uploading pictures on Facebook last night and internet access at home crapped out on me.

:banana:banana:bananaThird, I just got a UPS confirmation that Apemania is sending out the foam latex appliances for my kids!

Last edited:
Jess - When you bought the Landon dog tags and the Conspiracy cards, did they say if they were going to send you all 9 cards with that price? Or perhaps just the first 5 cards? I'm just curious.

ProtoZaius and I are waiting patiently for the next 4 cards. I'll probably end up getting the last 4 from eBay once they are released. They sure are great looking cards. The artist that drew them is just oozing talent! :drool

I think they said I will get all 9 cards when the cards eventually come out. I will have to check my e-mails...

OK. Just checked. I guess the four are not included...but I have five in hand now. Here's what I ordered:

1 Limited Replica Edition of Landon's Dog Tags

1 Limited Bio Trading Card Set featuring art by Matt Busch and teaser info about the novel. The first 5 released cards are included here, as the rest aren't going to be made available until later in the year. Eventually there will be 9 in total for this book (and we will offer you the other four later when we produce them for future conventions)!

1 13"x19" Glossy cardstock print entitled "ALPHA" by artist Joe Jusko

1 13"x19" Glossy cardstock print entitled "OMEGA" by artist Sanjulian

It would be cool though if they have them for SDCC 2010. I'm definitely going, so I'm going to get the cards that way.

No. I'm still here. I guess it doesn't work on chimpettes.

Sorry chimpette. I tried. Not sure what else I can do for you. Hang in there.

Yesterday, I started working on a new gorilla head from the TV series. He wasn’t finished yesterday… maybe today? I certainly hope so.

Today, I started creating another "experimental" chimp head and another "experimental” gorilla. We'll see if these new experiments go as planned.

Last edited:
I think they said I will get all 9 cards when the cards eventually come out. I will have to check my e-mails...

OK. Just checked. I guess the four are not included...but I have five in hand now. Here's what I ordered:

1 Limited Replica Edition of Landon's Dog Tags

1 Limited Bio Trading Card Set featuring art by Matt Busch and teaser info about the novel. The first 5 released cards are included here, as the rest aren't going to be made available until later in the year. Eventually there will be 9 in total for this book (and we will offer you the other four later when we produce them for future conventions)!

1 13"x19" Glossy cardstock print entitled "ALPHA" by artist Joe Jusko

1 13"x19" Glossy cardstock print entitled "OMEGA" by artist Sanjulian

OMG Jessica! You got the the ALPHA and the OMEGA prints! You lucky duck! Those things are golden! I've been writing to BLAM hoping to buy them, but they haven't responded to any of my e-mails. :(

I've been checking eBay... I wonder if anyone will ever sell them? There were so few made. Hang onto those. :angelsmil

Back