Sandtrooper w/ Orange Pauldron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys!
some more snap shots to share after my mob. :D

P1000416.jpg

extend the neck

P1000418.jpg

weathered rebreather pack n blaster sling

P1000425.jpg

'holed' the barrel of T21 blaster

P1000419.jpg

add ss holster

P1000432.jpg

tighten the chest armour

P1000434.jpg

P1000442.jpg

my collection for now..:chew

Did you mod the helmet? Cos it seems to be longer..... the way I actually want him to look

thanks! joda76

Did you mod the helmet? Cos it seems to be longer..... the way I actually want him to look

nope, i just extended the neck joint by steel rod and filling up using epoxy putty n painted matt black afterwards.:lol
P1000404.jpg

P1080099.jpg

also i sponge inside of the legs armor to keep in good position which i forgot to mention :D
P1080119.jpg

The extra height on the neck works really well, and loses that slightly hunched look that the SS Stormtroopers seem to have.

Forbidden Planet has pushed it back to June, so I have got a feeling they were about to let me down again.
I have now decided to pay an extra £13 and have ordered with a French eBayer

xil3f you got it going man!

Apologies if you've seen these pics before on another thread,
couldn't resist the crossover:chew
PICT0037.jpg

PICT0038.jpg

My Sandtrooper has just been dispatched by forbiddenplanet.com. I've had it on pre-order since they put it up on the site so it looks like I got it for the original price too.

My Sandtrooper has just been dispatched by forbiddenplanet.com. I've had it on pre-order since they put it up on the site so it looks like I got it for the original price too.

Yeah I see it's in stock there now.
Well impatience got the better of me and I have ended up paying £13 more than I would have if I had waited a few days later. Oh well you can't win 'em all

Last edited:
thanks! joda76

nope, i just extended the neck joint by steel rod and filling up using epoxy putty n painted matt black afterwards.:lol
P1000404.jpg

P1080099.jpg

also i sponge inside of the legs armor to keep in good position which i forgot to mention :D
P1080119.jpg

NICE, good job on that!!! I think I will pick up this guy now and maybe do a little mod myself

wow, i'm new to the 1/6 scene, but i might have to convince the missus to let me get one after my clone trooper arrives

I received my Quantum notice a few days ago, I'll finally have this by the end of the week. I hope I'm not too late to the party. :)

Back