Sandtrooper w/ Orange Pauldron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine on display...

ggh.jpg

ggg.jpg

Nice picts!

I tasked my Sandtrooper officer with cleaning up his armor for inspection. Here is the beginning of his effort.

Before:
DSC07040.jpg

After:
DSC07041.jpg

Easy Lift Off. I love this stuff. I have never had damage to the plastic from this stuff and it is strong.

I had a buddy who told me it caused cracks on his 3-3/4" Hasbro figures. But his stories are the only ones I have ever heard of that happening. And I cleaned up 50 or so Hasbro figures with it with zero damage.

Easy lift off, q-tips, round toothpicks (for tight spots), and a parer towel for the major stuff. I wiped a light coat all over it with a q-tip. Wiped it off with the paper towel, repeated that until it stopped working, then gave it a once-over reall good with a q-tip just damped with ELO. then alternated between the q-tips and toothpicks to get everything off. Took me 7 q-tips, 3 toothpicks, 1 paper towel, and about 10-15 minutes.

Edit - I am still sort of in the testing phase with this. The armor section that I cleaned up is a spare that I bought from Toyanxiety specifically for this purpose. I am going to let it sit for a day or two to make sure there is no deterioration of the plastic. But I am pretty sure that the the trick is to get it cleaned off fast. ELO claims that it does not hurt the plastic because it works slowly. And I can see that fact along with cleaning and removing the ELO from the part fast could be the reason there is no damage.

Last edited:
So what's the deal with the little pole sticking out of the side of the T-21 blaster? Is it there for the figure to hold? I don't see it on the "real" gun.

Back