Sandtrooper w/ Orange Pauldron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't ventured in SS military line however, the pics of all the sandies sure is tempting. I would like to pick a legion and purchase the series. I am torn between waiting on clone commanders and their squad and the sandtroopers. The sandie picks making it difficult to wait on commanders. Good stuff guys!

SSC dropped the ball with their Sand/Stormtroopers IMO but, their Clone Troopers are awesome.

SSC dropped the ball with their Sand/Stormtroopers IMO but, their Clone Troopers are awesome.

I think both the Sandies and Clones are awsome .

Didn't know you were a Black/Death Metal fan . In your previous pics I always thought you resembled Trent Reznor know you look like you stepped out of an issue of Terrorizor.

:D

I know. It sucks that the best light in the house is by the pink chairs. :lol Anyway, I have to live with them.... unless of course there is a horrible accident. Hmmmmm....

Got mine from them. Takes 3 days to a week depending where you are and how you shipped.
Well Maul, just tell your Fiance that your Sandtrooper classes up the joint :)

No PT clone is as good as the original Sandtroopers/Stormtroopers ;)

i think the sandies are sideshow's best armored figures. just my opinion though. they really are well done.

I think both the Sandies and Clones are awsome .

The SS Sandtrooper figures are better than SS Stormtroopers.

And Marmit and Medicom are still the kings of armor IMO.

/runs away

:peace:wacky

Marmits Rule, then SSC over Medi, I'll trade my Medi's for SSC troopers anyday,

I don't own Marmit or Medicom, but based on pictures I have seen on the interwebs, I would have to agree.....If Sideshow had gotten the airators right and the gloss on the first stormy, I think SSC would be king....

And when I read this...I REALLY think SSC stormy is really the best. Marmit's holster is just one uniform hunk of plasic? WTF!??!?!?!

https://toyhaven.blogspot.com/2009/04/sideshow-vs-marmit-vs-medicom.html

Do your research first, Marmits are 15 years old now and Sideshows are current and still could not get the movie look down like Marmit did.

Who cares about a leather blaster holder?, sure its nice and all but, i'd rather have something that is very true looking overall to how we see them on screen.

If Sideshow got their armor/helmet designed just like we see in the movie(like Marmit did) then Sideshow to me would be superior today but, its not overall IMO.

Mine on display...

ggh.jpg

ggg.jpg

I don't own Marmit or Medicom, but based on pictures I have seen on the interwebs, I would have to agree.....If Sideshow had gotten the airators right and the gloss on the first stormy, I think SSC would be king....

And a better body, not floppy and with no lady hips...

And these pics you are looking at in the link are of the Marmit one you like vs the Medicom, there is no SS Stormtrooper there.

Thats if you are mistakening the Marmit for a SS trooper.

Nope....not mistaking them at all......I just plain like the SSC one better then then ones pictured in this above link.

I do agree that Marmit looked really good for it's day, better then anything on the market at the time...but SS's has just knocked them off thier throne in my little kingdom.

Back